• Florida shooter was Latino

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103724  by Slutina
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:17 pm
Every brown skinned person is a ticking time bomb. We need to give President Trump unlimited power so he can deal with this menace and white people can be safe.
 #103727  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 was signed into law by Ronald Reagan and allowed illegal immigrants who entered the U.S. before 1982 to be legalized.

Thxs Obama :roll: :roll:

cunnalingus liked this
 #103729  by JohnnyP
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:32 pm
Looks pretty white to me.

Added in 2 minutes 16 seconds:
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 was signed into law by Ronald Reagan and allowed illegal immigrants who entered the U.S. before 1982 to be legalized.

Thxs Obama :roll: :roll:

And this is the guy who let them in the US...
ImageThanks peanut head
BDR529, happysock liked this
 #103732  by cunnalingus
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:38 pm
Good things the states has strict gun laws that make it hard for guns to get into hands of the deranged. Wait, never mind I’m thinking of Canada. Lol. TIME TO GET TRIGGERED LOL.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #103736  by JohnnyP
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 pm
He'll get to choose the method of his execution. Electrocution or Lethal Injection. Personally, I think he'll probably bitch out and pick lethal injection. He should go out like a man and ride the lightning.

Added in 3 minutes 37 seconds:
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:38 pm
Good things the states has strict gun laws that make it hard for guns to get into hands of the deranged. Wait, never mind I’m thinking of Canada. Lol. TIME TO GET TRIGGERED LOL.
Those laws didnt seem to help you much.

Added in 13 minutes 57 seconds:
This isnt a gun problem it is a society problem. Western society has become too violent. Add to that the break up of the nuclear family and a culture that promotes violence through TV, Movies and Video games and this is the end result.
Of course you'll have dipshits saying violent tv shows, movies and video games dont promote violence. If that's true then why were cigarette commercials banned and references to cigarette smoking all but eliminated from TV and Movies?
cunnalingus liked this