• Valentine's Day is bullshit

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #103742  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm
JohnnyP wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 pm
joecaca wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:45 pm
Lol define masculinity how ever the fuck you want, at the end of the day you're still a cryhard threatened fairy. Are you a provider, a protector, a teacher... I am probs because my value system makes it so it's the only way I can live with myself. Maybe I'm wrong. Sorry I find whiny pussies annoying ;)
You have a right to whine and I shouldn't judge you for it. Sorry old man.
Caca πŸ’©
You take a lighthearted thread about Valentine's Day and you turn it into a projection of your own insecurities as a man. Quit projecting bitch boy and get some help. Maybe if you werent such a cuckstain your wife would treat you with some respect.
Joe likes to phrase his captivity as personal choice. If that's not Cucked, I don't know what is. He just keeps his head down, goes to work, doesn't question anything, and lets Big Daddy government make all the decisions for him. It's all by personal choice though. ;)
JohnnyP liked this
 #103744  by JohnnyP
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 pm
SkeetDixon wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 pm
joecaca wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:45 pm
Lol define masculinity how ever the fuck you want, at the end of the day you're still a cryhard threatened fairy. Are you a provider, a protector, a teacher... I am probs because my value system makes it so it's the only way I can live with myself. Maybe I'm wrong. Sorry I find whiny pussies annoying ;)
You have a right to whine and I shouldn't judge you for it. Sorry old man.
Caca πŸ’©
You take a lighthearted thread about Valentine's Day and you turn it into a projection of your own insecurities as a man. Quit projecting bitch boy and get some help. Maybe if you werent such a cuckstain your wife would treat you with some respect.
Joe likes to phrase his captivity as personal choice. If that's not Cucked, I don't know what is. He just keeps his head down, goes to work, doesn't question anything, and lets Big Daddy government make all the decisions for him. It's all by personal choice though. ;)
I just hope he doesnt do something stupid like move to Quebec or take public transportation.
 #103752  by JohnnyP
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:34 pm
PastorX wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 pm
gays and studs complains about the V day because they can't experience true love
Your obsession with black lesbian studs is very disturbing.
 #103754  by PastorX
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:49 pm
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:34 pm
PastorX wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 pm
gays and studs complains about the V day because they can't experience true love
Your obsession with black lesbian studs is very disturbing.
my goal is to nut in one of these studs and let them experience my dominance
 #103755  by joecaca
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 pm
Alright butt buddies, this is getting boring. Lets just agree that your lives suck but that complaining makes you feel better. I'll leave you ladies to your daily rants. :)
:D
Caca πŸ’©
#Triggered #unite