• Hey, do I come off like a pedantic know-it-all?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107914  by doonrothmani
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:24 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:19 pm
I saw lots of dead bodies back when I was a volunteer fire fighter...... worst was a local girl who was involved in a MVA, only 16 and wasn’t wearing her seatbelt and went over a cliff. She was ejected and we found her battered body among the giant rocks down the cliff. Still can’t get over how the smell of certain pewps reminds me of how heart attack victims smell.

Added in 7 minutes 47 seconds:
To clarify, seeing the young girl battered was worse than seeing dead adults without limbs or missing their noggins. Booze and alcohol or drugs don’t mix boys, girls and old OLD dudes on this site.
Are you saying that vagina smells like people who are having a heart attack?
 #107925  by almostapathetic
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:58 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:19 pm
I saw lots of dead bodies back when I was a volunteer fire fighter...... worst was a local girl who was involved in a MVA, only 16 and wasn’t wearing her seatbelt and went over a cliff. She was ejected and we found her battered body among the giant rocks down the cliff.
She drop any good loot?
 #107933  by cunnalingus
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:38 pm
Nah man, when there’s a death we would do a search to locate more fatalities while avoiding disturbing anything and then leaving it to the RCMP and icbc investigators to do their thing and we’d go back to the hall and get drunk after the call.
 #107935  by joecaca
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:52 pm
Ok so I have this job opportunity in Vancouver to replace someone in 3 years. Pays about 300k a year. I fucking love bc but the house prices, holy shit! Plus I could make more $ in Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba or Saskatchewan. I love Van doe but I don't want to pay 1 million+ $ for a house. Cunna, got an opinion on this since you're a bc man? Thanks.
Sincerely,
Caca 💩
 #107940  by cunnalingus
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:00 pm
joecaca wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:52 pm
Ok so I have this job opportunity in Vancouver to replace someone in 3 years. Pays about 300k a year. I fucking love bc but the house prices, holy shit! Plus I could make more $ in Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba or Saskatchewan. I love Van doe but I don't want to pay 1 million+ $ for a house. Cunna, got an opinion on this since you're a bc man? Thanks.
Sincerely,
Caca 💩
Yeah man, try and apply for a house on reserve land either near musquem or in north van on reserve. Traditionally, houses on reserve land are cheaper due to native land and houses being assessed at a lower value. Only thing is you can’t get fee simple on any native land due to you having no status. But you could lease land from a native band for say 50 years, maybe less if you’re lucky and build a dirt cheap home in Vancouver. Or you could just commute like a mother fucker and live way out. Either way if you take the job we’ll go for a beer down in van when I go for finance conferences.