• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #108010  by PlusCaChange
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 am
We have alot of birds here right now. I should go out and take a picture of the thousands of birds feeding off eulachons on the skeena river right now. Hundreds of eagles, ravens, crows and seagulls all eating fiss.
You are not native american, you are western eurasian crossed with siberian. Then your ancestors crossed the land bridge to settle in the north, slowly invading our country with you incessant need to colonize.
The best current evidence is there were a series of invasions with each displacing the one before and pushing them south. So what we need to do for real social justice is find some pure blooded Tierro del Fuegoians and give it all back to them.
 #108012  by cunnalingus
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:44 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 am
We have alot of birds here right now. I should go out and take a picture of the thousands of birds feeding off eulachons on the skeena river right now. Hundreds of eagles, ravens, crows and seagulls all eating fiss.
You are not native american, you are western eurasian crossed with siberian. Then your ancestors crossed the land bridge to settle in the north, slowly invading our country with you incessant need to colonize.
Neat story!!!! Tell me another story.
 #108015  by PlusCaChange
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:23 pm
The story is similar in Europe where Homo Sapiens displaced the Neanderthals. We have enough Neanderthal DNA to identify their descendants still among us. Some members of this board could be in for a big payout.
lemmiwinx, Kumacho liked this
 #108021  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:40 pm
Every dominant species has to have a lower species to dominate. You know like Americans have Mexicans, Jews have Palestinians and Germans have the French.
 #108022  by cunnalingus
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:07 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
The story is similar in Europe where Homo Sapiens displaced the Neanderthals. We have enough Neanderthal DNA to identify their descendants still among us. Some members of this board could be in for a big payout.
You gonna demand reparations for your people getting bred out and almost extinct?
 #108024  by JohnnyP
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
You gonna demand reparations for your people getting bred out and almost extinct?
Speaking of breeding *hits Lady Grey Bush over the head with club and drags her into a cave by the hair*
 #108029  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:51 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
Speaking of breeding *hits Lady Grey Bush over the head with club and drags her into a cave by the hair*
I hope you're not suggesting that natural selection by conking a hot babe on the head and dragging her off to you lair is somehow wrong.
 #108032  by Slutina
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm
I saw a fat lady at the grocery store
 #108039  by Kumacho
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:30 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
I think you are missing the actual point here. The human race has had its genetics so widely dispersed and distributed that we all have more incommon with each other than we don't...

Can't we all just get along?