• Anyone here served the armed forces?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #113666  by doonrothmani
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:31 am
I didn't say I was an army ranger in Afghanistan. I said "what if I told you I was...". PastorX, I told you about that technique, didn't I? Fucking fucks people up on MY battleground, The Internet. I was in the bloody Reddit campaigns of '09 - '10, that's where I learned that shit.

Added in 2 minutes 46 seconds:
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 am
Do you take in ZipLock bags like the noggers?
Lol, you probably do that.
 #113671  by Kumacho
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 pm
Some would say I was just a queer in the rear, handling the gear. But my airfield (I ran that bitch) was responsible for the B2 and B1's that gave support to the troops in the sandbox.

I have PTSD from the B1 that landed on my runway with its landing gear still retracted. Closed my airfield for two days and I had to answer a buttload of questions from officer types. Those morons could give anyone PTSD.
 #113682  by joecaca
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:13 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Some would say I was just a queer in the rear, handling the gear. But my airfield (I ran that bitch) was responsible for the B2 and B1's that gave support to the troops in the sandbox.

I have PTSD from the B1 that landed on my runway with its landing gear still retracted. Closed my airfield for two days and I had to answer a buttload of questions from officer types. Those morons could give anyone PTSD.
That's just horrible. Thank you for your service mr Hero :)
Caca 💩
 #113693  by Kumacho
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:03 pm
joecaca wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Caca 💩
You're welcome. I remember this one time we were in the shit:
You haven't done PTSD until you made little pewps in a pit latrine. I think Pit Latrine is the first part of that disorder... Pit latrine Traumatic Stress Disorder.
joecaca liked this
 #113756  by doonrothmani
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:32 am
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:03 pm
joecaca wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Caca 💩
You're welcome. I remember this one time we were in the shit:
You haven't done PTSD until you made little pewps in a pit latrine. I think Pit Latrine is the first part of that disorder... Pit latrine Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Thank you for your service and also for posting a picture for Tim Kerr to masturbate to, although they probably aren't young enough for him
 #113757  by almostapathetic
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 am
That pic reminds me of this place. There are like three dickheads who shit all over it. You know who they are...

The 4th guy getting ready to take a shit is like eds. He wants to be like the other 3 tryhards but he's just not quite there yet.
SkeetDixon liked this