JohnnyP wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:17 am
I'll be going to Key West and the Dry Tortugas for a week

I'll just be getting drunk and fishing for mahi-mahi. 🐟🐟🐟
Sounds like a plot for the new brokeback mountain movie :lol: :lol: :lol:
joecaca liked this
 #115490  by EnjoyYourBan
 Tue May 01, 2018 12:24 pm
joecace using his superior intellect towards people online making them think that "he himself" has a wonderful "magazine style" family life, while in reality another he's just a average joe loser at his desk job who logs on to the shittiest website in the world to help time in his life pass by. yep that's all he is and nothing more. #cuck fuck
 #115493  by joecaca
 Tue May 01, 2018 12:45 pm
EnjoyYourBan wrote:
joecace using his superior intellect towards people online making them think that "he himself" has a wonderful "magazine style" family life, while in reality another he's just a average joe loser at his desk job who logs on to the shittiest website in the world to help time in his life pass by. yep that's all he is and nothing more. #cuck fuck
We're just having a nice friendly conversation here. Perhaps you'd like to share your plans for this summer?
Caca 💩
 #115496  by JohnnyP
 Tue May 01, 2018 12:57 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 11:49 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:17 am
I'll be going to Key West and the Dry Tortugas for a week

I'll just be getting drunk and fishing for mahi-mahi. 🐟🐟🐟
Sounds like a plot for the new brokeback mountain movie :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's going to be a spin off of the TV show Gilligan's Island. The new movie will be called Gilligan's Asshole.

Theme song...
Oh!! The Skipper wanted Gilligan's tail. His pants he did unzip. That big fat homo was too large. He crushed little buddy's hip.
BDR529 liked this
 #115498  by EnjoyYourBan
 Tue May 01, 2018 1:14 pm
joecaca wrote:
EnjoyYourBan wrote:
We're just having a nice friendly conversation here. Perhaps you'd like to share your plans for this summer?
Caca 💩
I'm growing out my neck beard and buying some new fedoras. Also making some more alts online so I can talk shit and act like a gay homo.
 #115501  by lemmiwinx
 Tue May 01, 2018 1:19 pm
EnjoyYourBan wrote:
joecaca wrote:
EnjoyYourBan wrote:
Caca 💩
I'm growing out my neck beard and buying some new fedoras. Also making some more alts online so I can talk shit and act like a gay homo.
Gay homo is redundant. Also it's not acting if you really are.
 #115502  by EnjoyYourBan
 Tue May 01, 2018 1:27 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
EnjoyYourBan wrote:
joecaca wrote:

Caca 💩
Gay homo is redundant.
well homo is just slang that implies faggish, you can still be straight and act all homo-ish so its just adds an extra zing to it. it's one of them fancy sentence enhances.

Added in 39 seconds:
lemmiwinx wrote:
EnjoyYourBan wrote:
joecaca wrote:

Caca 💩
Also it's not acting if you really are.
That can be said about anyone.
 #117513  by Hakik
 Thu May 17, 2018 1:49 am
Back from my trip.

I did the south of France and the northern coast of Italy. From Portofino to St. Tropez. I highly recommend it, these are some of the most beautiful places in the world.

joecaca liked this