• Summer fun

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #117542  by cunnalingus
 Thu May 17, 2018 7:18 am
Hakik wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 1:49 am
Back from my trip.

I did the south of France and the northern coast of Italy. From Portofino to St. Tropez. I highly recommend it, these are some of the most beautiful places in the world.

Neat so you didn’t even bother to upload pictures you took, you linked pictures from travel sites.

Just wait till I go on my trip to *inserts foreign destination here* you guys are going to be impressed.
JohnnyP liked this
 #117548  by lemmiwinx
 Thu May 17, 2018 7:37 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Back from my trip.

I did the south of France and the northern coast of Italy. From Portofino to St. Tropez. I highly recommend it, these are some of the most beautiful places in the world.

Neat so you didn’t even bother to upload pictures you took, you linked pictures from travel sites.

Just wait till I go on my trip to *inserts foreign destination here* you guys are going to be impressed.
Hakik goes to places in his mind all the time. When he gets back he does image searches on the sites he visited and shares them on the internet.
 #117552  by Hakik
 Thu May 17, 2018 8:04 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Back from my trip.

lol like I'm gonna post my actual trip pictures on here. Maybe I might post a couple of them in the premium section.
 #117553  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu May 17, 2018 8:08 am
Hakik wrote:

lol like I'm gonna post my actual trip pictures on here. Maybe I might post a couple of them in the premium section.
@andrewryan69
cunnalingus liked this
 #117601  by JohnnyP
 Thu May 17, 2018 3:47 pm
Hakik wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Back from my trip.

Does timkerr act like just as much of a fag in the premium section?
 #117652  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 pm
MagnumVajagnum wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:24 pm
Nothing fancy. Lake Tahoe.
in june?
Tahoe Pride Month: The official Tahoe Pride Month will be held in the month of June, and in the spirit of Tahoe offers a variety of outdoor events to celebrate the Tahoe active lifestyle. Highlights include nude hikes, Pickle races, Beach Days, Ass-fisting, all-ages events, and More!