• And now you know.

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #117576  by Kumacho
 Thu May 17, 2018 10:55 am
More often than not, in the US we mispronounce and (mostly) misspell the name of a very common animal.

The often maligned but benign Opossum. Where did the "O" go? Why have most people in the US forgotten or never learned this?

Much like everything else, it is easy to differentiate the Possum from the Opossum. We don't have any Possum in the US, they are only in Australia. While both are marsupials, just like americans the Opossum is ugly while the Australian Possum is cute.

The Opossum looks like a lab rat that was subjected to radiation experiments by the CIA. The Australian Possum is cute, furry and cuddly.

In conclusion - Much like this forum, the australians were beautiful we are all just ugly Americans that don't know a Possum from an Opossum.
 #117581  by pirate
 Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm
You remind me of a possom, Kumacho. Ugly, cowardly, disgusting, gross scaley tail. I wish you’d just die.

-Spider
 #117582  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu May 17, 2018 1:43 pm
pirate wrote:
You remind me of a possom, Kumacho. Ugly, cowardly, disgusting, gross scaley tail. I wish you’d just die.

-Spider

At least he’s not black
JohnnyP liked this
 #117592  by Kumacho
 Thu May 17, 2018 2:51 pm
pirate wrote:

-Spider
Thanks for proving you are unteachable. You described an Opossum.

Even with a pictorial suitable to teach an autistic chimp; you fuck it up. When was the last time you administered the correct drugs?

Here, lets try again for the learning impaired (pirate):
 #117596  by lemmiwinx
 Thu May 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Here's the difference in a nutshell. Possums are subjects of the Queen of England and thus have no rights of their own. Opossums on the other hand have nasty, sharp teeth and don't bow to any foreign empire.
 #117606  by pirate
 Thu May 17, 2018 4:03 pm
Kumacho,

Cut your disgusting tail off. Shove it down your throat. Choke and die.

Your friend,
Spider
 #117607  by joecaca
 Thu May 17, 2018 4:06 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Here's the difference in a nutshell. Possums are subjects of the Queen of England and thus have no rights of their own. Opossums on the other hand have nasty, sharp teeth and don't bow to any foreign empire.
Fat ass.
Caca
pirate liked this
 #117610  by lemmiwinx
 Thu May 17, 2018 4:13 pm
Opossums respect the Stars and Stripes as do all we American patriots.