• I bought condoms.

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #126828  by happysock
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:13 am
Actually my mom bought me condoms. That way I won’t contract the gay, AIDS, or a marajuana adfiction from this forum. :oops:
Last edited by happysock on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #126829  by Kumacho
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 am
happysock wrote:
Actually my bought me condoms. That way I won’t contract the gay, AIDS, or a marajuana adfiction from this forum. :oops:
You've been sticking your dick in the forum? How exactly does that work?
 #126832  by happysock
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 am
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 am
happysock wrote:
Actually my bought me condoms. That way I won’t contract the gay, AIDS, or a marajuana adfiction from this forum. :oops:
You've been sticking your dick in the forum? How exactly does that work?
Wait trying to figure out how to put it one on. :shock:
 #126870  by Tom_Selleck
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:15 pm
happysock wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 am
Wait trying to figure out how to put it one on. :shock:
Fuck dude, its easy. You spit on your cock and tell her if she gets pregnant shes on her own, than throw the condom away....

...wait, hold on a sec. You arnt using it on a chick?
 #126894  by almostapathetic
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:02 am
I was at the Air Force PX with a buddy and he was buying something at the electronics counter and the clerk offered to ring up his other items too. One of the items was a box of rubbers...Anyways the clerk was this older black lady and she told us that when she was like 6 years old her and her siblings or something found a rubber laying on the ground. They played with it all day blowing it up like a balloon. Eventually she took it home and her mother went all ape-shit.

Jigs, man. :lol:
Slutina liked this
 #126895  by PastorX
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:29 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:02 am
I was at the Air Force PX with a buddy and he was buying something at the electronics counter and the clerk offered to ring up his other items too. One of the items was a box of rubbers...Anyways the clerk was this older black lady and she told us that when she was like 6 years old her and her siblings or something found a rubber laying on the ground. They played with it all day blowing it up like a balloon. Eventually she took it home and her mother went all ape-shit.

Jigs, man. :lol:
not sure who was more disgusting the black lady or you guys