• Pooooooo pooooop

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126846  by PastorX
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm
When I was in 3rd grade there was this ginger named Kelly-kinda retarded and he had pubes already. Yes 3rd grade with pubes (white people, I know right?). He pooped his pants in the restroom and these mexicans ended up with the ginger's fruit of the loom undies somehow throwing it at each other. I think the name of that game was caca huerte.
 #126869  by Tom_Selleck
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:07 pm
PastorX wrote:
When I was in 3rd grade there was this ginger named Kelly-kinda retarded and he had pubes already. Yes 3rd grade with pubes (white people, I know right?). He pooped his pants in the restroom and these mexicans ended up with the ginger's fruit of the loom undies somehow throwing it at each other. I think the name of that game was caca huerte.
Some really key points are missing in this story. Dude, did you ever like sit down and think why did a bunch of Mexicans were taking the cloths off a retarded kid? FYI mexicans were sexually assaulting a handicap kid

Or why a kid shit his pants when the toilet was no more than 10 feet away?

Or how its possible a kid hit puberty at 5 years old, might be possible its a slow kid that looks 5 but most likely is 14-15 but held back.
 #126873  by PastorX
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 pm
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:07 pm
PastorX wrote:
Some really key points are missing in this story. Dude, did you ever like sit down and think why did a bunch of Mexicans were taking the cloths off a retarded kid? FYI mexicans were sexually assaulting a handicap kid

Or why a kid shit his pants when the toilet was no more than 10 feet away?

Or how its possible a kid hit puberty at 5 years old, might be possible its a slow kid that looks 5 but most likely is 14-15 but held back.
don't know, haven't read your autobiography yet