• Laptop

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126884  by pirate
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:31 am
The kid at best buy usually seems like he’s an expert in this matter. He always recommends the extended warranty and I trust him. Apparently everything breaks and you’re up shit’s creek if you don’t buy the warranty. Factor it in or you’ll be sorry. Computer, mouse, mousepad, speaker wire, computer paper...get the coverage on all that shit.
joecaca liked this
 #126887  by leamog
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:41 am
You would be stupid not to heed the warnings of the best buy kid. Extended warranties are crucial to customer satisfaction and worry free operation of mousepad longevity. Speaker wire can and will fail causing burning and child death. Scoff at the extended warranty at the peril of your children and other loved ones.
BDR529, joecaca liked this
 #126891  by joecaca
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:52 am
I once said no to an extended warranty and it was by far the worst mistake of my life. There’s no price to peace of mind.
Caca
pirate liked this
 #126896  by Pee_patrol
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:52 am
Extended warranties are expensive, Western sky can help!
 #126903  by george_michaeI
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:19 am
pirate wrote:
The kid at best buy usually seems like he’s an expert in this matter. He always recommends the extended warranty and I trust him. Apparently everything breaks and you’re up shit’s creek if you don’t buy the warranty. Factor it in or you’ll be sorry. Computer, mouse, mousepad, speaker wire, computer paper...get the coverage on all that shit.
Fuck you, I thumbed you down.
 #126931  by pirate
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:11 pm
george_michaeI wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:19 am
pirate wrote:
Fuck you, I thumbed you down.
Correction:

Fuck YOU!

Real talk,
🕷
 #127032  by Demeter
 Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:28 pm
Whatever you do don't get this one:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yog ... lsrc=aw.ds

It fried in less than a year and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. It overheats ridiculously easily. Happened to fry the night before orientation day for my new school too and I had to bring a laptop. Got stuck carrying my old 20 lb laptop for miles in the blazing sun but I'm glad I at least had it for backup otherwise I would have been totally screwed thanks to Lenovo. I don't even want to think about all the information that was probably destroyed yet. I'm going to try to get Lenovo to repair it but I imagine it's going to be a pain in the ass.
 #127033  by PastorX
 Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:28 pm
Whatever you do don't get this one:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yog ... lsrc=aw.ds

It fried in less than a year and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. It overheats ridiculously easily. Happened to fry the night before orientation day for my new school too and I had to bring a laptop. Got stuck carrying my old 20 lb laptop for miles in the blazing sun but I'm glad I at least had it for backup otherwise I would have been totally screwed thanks to Lenovo. I don't even want to think about all the information that was probably destroyed yet. I'm going to try to get Lenovo to repair it but I imagine it's going to be a pain in the ass.
Who the hell buys an i5 laptop. That processor is old as fuck. You got what you paid for.

Holyshit, it doesn't even have a decent video card. OMFG are you stupid?