• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #130833  by cunnalingus
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:24 pm
I got pretty upset tonight. I was cleaning the bathroom and had the door shut, and I don't think my niece realized I was in there, and I started hearing her yelling at her 2 year old brother, and then I heard a *SMACK* and I burst through the door as he started crying. My sister came downstairs at the same time and asked if she hit him, so I decided to go back to cleaning since it seemed like my sister was taking care of it, but then my niece had the nerve to LIE and say that that noise was from the door when I opened it. I opened the door back up and said, "Don't lie, _____, that noise had nothing to do with the door. I'm really upset that you hit him." And she looks straight at me and doesn't flinch. This is the same little girl who acts like an angel most of the time when she's with me and we have lots of fun together. But now I'm wondering if she's a sociopath. I'm not sure if she felt guilty at all - I think she might have just been upset that she got caught. Then her mom took them all to the pool. I wouldn't have taken them after something like that happened but I guess my sister doesn't care because after all, she slaps her kids too so how can she complain when she's the one who taught it to her?

I still can't believe she did that and to top it off lied the way she did. I hate that it seems like all of my sister's kids who are old enough to have developed personalities are ending up just like her. Manipulative and sadistic. No remorse for lying or violence at all. It might be hard to look at my niece the same way after this.
So lemme get this right. Your sister hates you and has mental problems, you think the Dad of your sisters kids was diddling his kids, your mom doesn’t like you and your brother is nuts. You think your niece is a sociopath. Hmmmmmm maybe you think this is a family problem and hereditary? Being a sociopath? It’s clear to us all, why not you?
 #130841  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:57 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Demeter wrote:
I got pretty upset tonight. I was cleaning the bathroom and had the door shut, and I don't think my niece realized I was in there, and I started hearing her yelling at her 2 year old brother, and then I heard a *SMACK* and I burst through the door as he started crying. My sister came downstairs at the same time and asked if she hit him, so I decided to go back to cleaning since it seemed like my sister was taking care of it, but then my niece had the nerve to LIE and say that that noise was from the door when I opened it. I opened the door back up and said, "Don't lie, _____, that noise had nothing to do with the door. I'm really upset that you hit him." And she looks straight at me and doesn't flinch. This is the same little girl who acts like an angel most of the time when she's with me and we have lots of fun together. But now I'm wondering if she's a sociopath. I'm not sure if she felt guilty at all - I think she might have just been upset that she got caught. Then her mom took them all to the pool. I wouldn't have taken them after something like that happened but I guess my sister doesn't care because after all, she slaps her kids too so how can she complain when she's the one who taught it to her?

I still can't believe she did that and to top it off lied the way she did. I hate that it seems like all of my sister's kids who are old enough to have developed personalities are ending up just like her. Manipulative and sadistic. No remorse for lying or violence at all. It might be hard to look at my niece the same way after this.
So lemme get this right. Your sister hates you and has mental problems, you think the Dad of your sisters kids was diddling his kids, your mom doesn’t like you and your brother is nuts. You think your niece is a sociopath. Hmmmmmm maybe you think this is a family problem and hereditary? Being a sociopath? It’s clear to us all, why not you?
My sister loves me because she's been able to use me for so long. I think she's starting to try to be nice to me again because she wants to keep using me but it's not gonna happen. I don't know what I think about the dad anymore. My sister is a chronic liar and has taught her kids to be the same way. My mom likes me a lot actually. She was pretending not to for a while because she thought I was going to get the kids taken away by pressing charges, but since I'm not she's nice to me again for the most part. She even asked me to go to the movies with her a while ago so she could get away from everyone else especially my sister. She acknowledges that my sister is awful. It's possible that sociopathy runs in my family though and just skipped me. I haven't wanted to have kids of my own for a long time because I'm scared of what I'll pass on. For all I know I could be the absolute best mother and I'd still raise a scumbag sociopath. Although to be fair, none of my siblings had the the best environment growing up. And to be extra fair, most people are just as twisted and sadistic, not just my family. Also, don't be stupid. I'm obviously not a sociopath.
Last edited by Demeter on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
happysock liked this
 #130842  by happysock
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:58 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:57 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Demeter wrote:

My sister loves me because she's been able to use me for so long. I think she's starting to try to be nice to me again because she wants to keep using me but it's not gonna happen. I don't know what I think about the dad anymore. My sister is a chronic liar and has taught her kids to be the same way. My mom likes me a lot actually. She was pretending not to for a while because she thought I was going to get the kids taken away by pressing charges, but since I'm not she's nice to me again for the most part. She even asked me to go to the movies with her a while ago so she could get away from everyone else especially my sister. She acknowledges that my sister is awful. It's possible that sociopathy runs in my family though and just skipped me. I haven't wanted to have kids of my own for a long time because I'm scared of what I'll pass on. For all I know I could be the absolute best mother and I'd still raise a scumbag sociopath. Although to be fair, none of my siblings had the the best environment growing up. Also, don't be stupid. I'm obviously not a sociopath.
W
A
S
H

U

P
U
S
S

:D
 #130857  by JohnnyP
 Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:55 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:40 pm
that's nuts... If I ever have kids I would teach them that lying is not allowed and punish them when they get caught in a lie.... but what do I know. :(
Kids??? Are you planning to adopt with your husband?? You faggot!!!😆
 #130967  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:51 pm
I'm in so much pain right now. It hurts to get out of bed but I think my bed is the main reason I'm in such pain.

I have a futon and there's a metal bar in the middle that isn't padded (because that's how it folds), and usually I just sleep on one side no problem and the metal bar isn't an issue, but last night I slept right on it and now I'm in a lot of pain. Doesn't help that I just started my period too and am cramping from that as well.

Every move I make sends pain radiating through my entire body. Thanks for listening.
 #130968  by happysock
 Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:06 pm
Demeter wrote:
I'm in so much pain right now. It hurts to get out of bed but I think my bed is the main reason I'm in such pain.

I have a futon and there's a metal bar in the middle that isn't padded (because that's how it folds), and usually I just sleep on one side no problem and the metal bar isn't an issue, but last night I slept right on it and now I'm in a lot of pain. Doesn't help that I just started my period too and am cramping from that as well.

Every move I make sends pain radiating through my entire body. Thanks for listening.
Take the matress off and lay it om the floor. :D
 #130973  by kocher
 Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:15 pm
Demeter wrote:

I've learned of an ancient Japanese tactic through my time spent in the temples of Kamakura that might help, where I studied man'yogana: "信じられないほど熱い陰茎"
Which roughly translates to fuck the pain away.