• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #130977  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:55 pm
happysock wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:06 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:51 pm
I'm in so much pain right now. It hurts to get out of bed but I think my bed is the main reason I'm in such pain.

I have a futon and there's a metal bar in the middle that isn't padded (because that's how it folds), and usually I just sleep on one side no problem and the metal bar isn't an issue, but last night I slept right on it and now I'm in a lot of pain. Doesn't help that I just started my period too and am cramping from that as well.

Every move I make sends pain radiating through my entire body. Thanks for listening.
Take the matress off and lay it om the floor. :D
Would if I could but it's not really a mattress, it's just a bunch of pillow fluff and it's attached to the futon. Image
^ My futon. Kinda bummed from looking that up because now it's like at least half the price of what I paid for it. Dang.

It's okay though, my back is feeling a lot better now. I used a heating pad for like an hour and then took a hot shower and most of the pain is gone. I think the ibuprofen probably kicked in too.
kocher wrote:
Demeter wrote:
I'm in so much pain right now. It hurts to get out of bed but I think my bed is the main reason I'm in such pain.

I have a futon and there's a metal bar in the middle that isn't padded (because that's how it folds), and usually I just sleep on one side no problem and the metal bar isn't an issue, but last night I slept right on it and now I'm in a lot of pain. Doesn't help that I just started my period too and am cramping from that as well.

Every move I make sends pain radiating through my entire body. Thanks for listening.
I've learned of an ancient Japanese tactic through my time spent in the temples of Kamakura that might help, where I studied man'yogana: "信じられないほど熱い陰茎"
Which roughly translates to fuck the pain away.
Maybe next time.
kocher liked this
 #130978  by happysock
 Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:47 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:55 pm
happysock wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:06 pm
Demeter wrote:

Take the matress off and lay it om the floor. :D
Would if I could but it's not really a mattress, it's just a bunch of pillow fluff and it's attached to the futon. Image
^ My futon. Kinda bummed from looking that up because now it's like at least half the price of what I paid for it. Dang.

It's okay though, my back is feeling a lot better now. I used a heating pad for like an hour and then took a hot shower and most of the pain is gone. I think the ibuprofen probably kicked in too.
kocher wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I've learned of an ancient Japanese tactic through my time spent in the temples of Kamakura that might help, where I studied man'yogana: "信じられないほど熱い陰茎"
Which roughly translates to fuck the pain away.
Maybe next time.
Try Aldi they have cheap mattresses on occasion. Plus amazon has one for like 129.99. Might fit in your van too.
 #131261  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:13 pm
TBH I like her - I mean bun?... Uhh. I like the top, shoes, and hair. Not even joking I want that top.
 #131291  by Demeter
 Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:12 am
I'm not saying I like her personality. I don't know her. She would almost undoubtedly hate me though since I'm cis scum and wouldn't follow her cult. And if she's a meat eater I would probably hate her although it would be hard to really hate someone that mentally ill.
 #131295  by happysock
 Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:59 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:12 am
I'm not saying I like her personality. I don't know her. She would almost undoubtedly hate me though since I'm cis scum and wouldn't follow her cult. And if she's a meat eater I would probably hate her although it would be hard to really hate someone that mentally ill.
Cleanliness 11:23 states:

Thou shall wash u puss. :D
BDR529 liked this