• Bots:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50503  by Kumacho
 Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 pm
peppersucks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:15 pm
Firstly, I never saw your reply as it got deleted before I saw it.

I did not compare their suffering to animals.

I did not perm ban you then. I had told you to take a break for a week but you then got rude. I don't take shit and work on a respect bases respect me I respect you. be rude I'll be even ruder. I have an anger disorder and its people not listening that sets me off. Nobody else has been banned for calling me stupid so you're lying here. Only people I've banned was Allie/Her BF and Seven for a month for posting someone having their brains blown out. He was unbanned instantly a month later.

Nobody but you has an issue with me Nicole. someone even said I'm not what they expected the other day. they believed you but found otherwise. you're just like Allie in ways. you base everything on the negative sides and not the positives.

You clearly don't understand what security means on a site nicole. security means the backend of the site the script the part that makes it work. Every fucking site has pictures leaked. As for those "archives" I purged around 50,000 a few months ago not that you would know... I have not posted ANYTHING about you on that site. not one single picture not one message. you seem to be very paranoid.

Again with the pictures, if you don't want them leaking don't take them. nobody held a gun to your head while you took them did they? The only person to blame is you. just like it's your fault everybody on here found out where you live now with Mr P as you leaked his facebook. (Even if you claim it was a mistake.)

Going back to the ban on the site, The users voted to perm ban you. if you even remember I unbanned you to give you a chance and you instantly attacked me. Not even 6 hours passed before you logged in again accusing me of stuff I never done.

"And you did refuse to remove it. It's still there, asshole."

I didn't refuse. I clearly said I'd remove if you used the proper method. I don't even know where they're posted so I can't remove them. I'm not wasting my time on some whore that disrespects people.

Ask nicely, I'll do. call me an asshole? no I will refuse now. after all, you uploaded the pictures, I didn't.

I never leaked any emails. The only emails I leaked are in the screenshot which shows ebaums stole your pm's and nudes and shit.

Again with the "no offending rule" you agreed to this. I have the skype logs where you approve don't deny this.

I clearly said on the forum I would dox you because you were saying untrue things and facts that are untrue. I've been honest with everybody I even gave NotABro full access and even she proved you lied. her comments are on site.

I don't know any of the users passwords as I showed before. I had them put into a new hashing format and asked every user to change pass to something unique not used elsewhere. There you go manipulating facts. I showed that in converting they were put into a format that is next to impossible to crack. it would take 10,000 years to crack one currently not that you would know as you're dumb and can't even see truth.

Maybe you should sit down and think about what you've done nicole.

Everybody on my site chose to stay because they don't trust ebaums. they've seen what I do and how the site is run but you're still stuck in the past. get with the present.

FYI a total of 3 people have been permabanned. 1 had a temp ban. How many have been banned from here? oh wait like 50 already.
Best soap opera of 2016 goes to...VeganNichole.

On a side note: Am I the only person on the planet that didn't get a tit picture from her just be promising to go vegan for a week?

Nichole - You did this to yourself and yet you continue to blame others. No hand but your own took the pictures. Nobody came to your house, ripped off your top, took a picture and then sent it to somebody.

You are way too old to not realize that anything on the internet is FOREVER and if you put it out there it will find the light of day.

You live a life based on anger and this weird inexplicable need to have somebody, anybody like you...

You seriously should fire your therapist and find one who knows what the fuck they are doing. At worst you might get some good drugs. At best you might actually realize what a pathetic twat you really are.
 #50891  by Hakik
 Mon May 22, 2017 10:00 am
Kumacho wrote:

On a side note: Am I the only person on the planet that didn't get a tit picture from her just be promising to go vegan for a week?

Do you not have premium on emus? If not, just imagine sagging C cups with coaster size areolas and nipples pointing to her feet.
 #50892  by Kumacho
 Mon May 22, 2017 10:03 am
Hakik wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:00 am
Kumacho wrote:

Do you not have premium on emus? If not, just imagine sagging C cups with coaster size areolas and nipples pointing to her feet.
Much like my scrotum. And yes I have premium.