• Lol this site is run by lying little hipster bitches

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #54613  by Kumacho
 Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 am
ad86 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:55 am
Banned from commenting for being off topic? Lol bullshit you banned me for pointing out you steal your media from other sites and claim it's yours. Grow a set of nuts.
Wait! Wut! Ebaum's steals content?! Hold the fucking presses this guy has a news flash from 2005! Ebaum's has long been known for "rebranding" other's content.
http://www.metafilter.com/46460/Ebaums-World-Sucks
 #54659  by ad86
 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:25 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 am
ad86 wrote:
Banned from commenting for being off topic? Lol bullshit you banned me for pointing out you steal your media from other sites and claim it's yours. Grow a set of nuts.
Wait! Wut! Ebaum's steals content?! Hold the fucking presses this guy has a news flash from 2005! Ebaum's has long been known for "rebranding" other's content.
http://www.metafilter.com/46460/Ebaums-World-Sucks
Ya no shit retard the point was we didn't used to get banned for calling them on it. Try to keep up.
 #54662  by ad86
 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:30 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:28 pm
Didn't I just call them on it?

I'm not banned am I?

How fuckin retarded are you? Does it look like I'm banned from the forum when I'm talkin to you on it? banned from the features genius. God damn you're stupid. 2 failed arguments.
 #54665  by Kumacho
 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:34 pm
ad86 wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

I'm not banned am I?

How fuckin retarded are you? Does it look like I'm banned from the forum when I'm talkin to you on it? banned from the features genius. God damn you're stupid. 2 failed arguments.
ad86 wrote:
Where in this brainless rant does it say anything about the front page? Sorry I can't read the minds of the deranged. Go back to the front page...oh wait you did something fucking stupid and now you are paying the price. Cry me a river you fucking millennial pissant.
 #54666  by ad86
 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:36 pm
Kumacho wrote:
ad86 wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

I'm not banned am I?

ad86 wrote:
Where in this brainless rant does it say anything about the front page? Sorry I can't read the minds of the deranged. Go back to the front page...oh wait you did something fucking stupid and now you are paying the price. Cry me a river you fucking millennial pissant.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out I am not banned from the forum when i'm fuckin posting on it, not my fault you've got brain damage. You already know what I did, it was my original post, you tried to act like a smart ass about it and now you look like an angry retard.
 #54667  by Kumacho
 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:39 pm
ad86 wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
ad86 wrote:

ad86 wrote:
Doesn't take a genius to figure out I am not banned from the forum when i'm fuckin posting on it, not my fault you've got brain damage. You already know what I did, it was my original post, you tried to act like a smart ass about it and now you look like an angry retard.
Wait?! A ban could be over and your could be complaining after the fact you mouth breather. Your brainless rant at no time gave any indication. So don't come up like you are hurt when you can't communicate effectively.

I see now why you were banned. I'm sure it is more than you are letting on. Whose cornflakes did you piss in snowflake.
 #54668  by ad86
 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:39 pm
ad86 wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Wait?! A ban could be over and your could be complaining after the fact you mouth breather. Your brainless rant at no time gave any indication. So don't come up like you are hurt when you can't communicate effectively.

I see now why you were banned. I'm sure it is more than you are letting on. Whose cornflakes did you piss in snowflake.
LOL look how mad you are, grasping at anything you can, did the brain damage give you rage issues?
The easiest way to find out whats going on in a thread is to read the comments and not just instantly try to act like a smart ass. Backfired on you this time retard.
Keep it up though, it's hilarious.