• I tried to kill myself this weekend.

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #54544  by pirate
 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:52 pm
Obviously you don't like being a nurse
Wait, why is that? Are you jumping to conclusions again? You could just ask me if I like being a nurse.
Your lack of intelligence shows me you would be willing to jump to conclusions
Who wrote that?
Wasted education is what you did
Why was it wasted? I broke 6 figures last year. And, to answer your question, I enjoy working as a nurse. So...
I received my masters in Aeronautical Business Management
How is that working out with what you're doing now?
I spend my days keeping networks running
Oh ok, so you got your masters degree from the classes on the navy base to major in running an airfield, "running" in the enlisted scope, and now you work with computers. Cool!
No seriously, wasting a college education on a career you obviously aren't well suited for
Again, you don't know anything about me though. Last year I was nominated for the best award a nurse can get in an acute care setting. I pass my meds on time. My patient's conditions generally improve under my care. The patients seem to like me as much as anyone else. Why do you say that I am not well suited for this role?

Why was my education wasted? I have to ask again, are you making six figures out in the boonies of Washington state? Tri-cities area, right? You'd have to be pretty fucking awesome to do that. I mean, even if you include your retirement. Are there even any real businesses out there? What kind of business do you work for? A mom and pop ice cream store? I suspect you manage networks in a very small setting. Your "ISO9001:2015" doesn't really tell me the scope of size of business you do...which screams exaggeration. I know a guy who calls himself an "engineer" ever since passing the MCSE exams for Microsoft. That just popped into my mind going over the way you describe yourself. It's very similar.

You can tell me whatever you want, but the truth is pretty apparent. You did some easy courses to get your masters from Embry Riddle University. Sounds pretty impressive, but I know the truth of what you did. Again, my mom taught one of the courses at that "university" on base. You concentrated on airport management and now you work with computers in a small-time setting. You don't make a lot of money and you live out in a shit corner of Washington state. You're not a very smart guy. You got straight called out for exaggerating everything about yourself. You're a god damn pussy. You didn't almost die. No doctor told you that you almost died. Where do you come up with this shit? You haven't accomplished everything that I can contemplate (but you can say that again, for old times sake though, OK?).

Tell me that you work for a billion dollar company out there. I can't fact check you, right? Did I mention that I'm Anderson Silva? People call me the spider. The truth is obvious, but I'm joking and you're trying to pretend like you are actually some successful bigshot who accomplished anything other than soaking up a retirement in the Navy and running out the rest of your life with a pension and healthcare resting on the taxpaying public back and your tiny little side business. You're a douchebag and everyone knows it.

You described your "near death experience" without realizing that medical professionals would read it (there are more than just myself, btw). You looked like a fool. Literally entitled the thread "I tried to kill myself this weekend." You pretended to go to a respected University, leaving out the part that it really wasn't as you presented it...and actually pretty small time actually. You didn't try to refute my impression of what it is either (don't try that). You act like you are in charge of some big time business network but you live in the tri-cities and you're old. STFU. You tried to associate yourself with being anything less than the puss puss you are by talking about being in the military...as if nobody else has been in and couldn't call you on that either. Twenty years in the Navy doesn't take away from the way you described your brush with death from an extra dose of metoprolol. LMAO!!!!!
You're clearly not very smart (I can't say that enough times).

Really, with everything you've presented about yourself vs everything that I present about myself...which one of us really pretends to be something that he's not? Which one of us is the fraud?
Last edited by pirate on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #54559  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:10 pm
You know, when people are trying to get their dental certificates, you can make a quick buck as a nitrous oxide test dummy. I kid you not. I made about $50 at Western Career College letting the instructor show them how to use the nitrous machine with me and $15 more from two different students who used me to get their certification.

Total of $80 in about two hours.
BDR529, pirate liked this
 #54580  by pirate
 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:15 pm
Whether or not you're a smart man, Kumacho, it would be in poor taste to ridicule you about things you can't control. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. The EBW forums isn't exactly the best place to determine intelligence either, and it sounds like you've done well for yourself. I may have gone to better schools, but I don't have my master's degree in anything, and I was privileged enough that I didn't have to work when I studied. It is certainly commendable that you attained your degrees while working full-time--I know it wasn't easy. I also like to joke about how much better I am because I make more money than people, and I did hit six figures last year (I worked hard towards that goal), but that really isn't an indicator of success. I would trade some income for improvements in other aspects of my life and consider it overall more successful than it is now. And I have occasionally wished that I had stayed in and worked toward a military retirement. I think about how nice it must be to be able to take off in a sailboat, leave the world for a couple months or three and not be tied to a employer indefinitely...income rolling in at whichever port I sail in to, and a VA hospital to care for me, free of charge if I ever needed it, for the rest of my life, in any major city that I ended up visiting. I'd like to embark on that trip right now. So, if even only in that way, I envy your accomplishment.

I'm not that funny anyways, but I apologize for taking things beyond humor and toward personal attacks. I'm embarrassed and apologize.

-Spider
p.s. you didn't almost die, bitch.
 #54612  by Kumacho
 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 am
pirate wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:15 pm
Whether or not you're a smart man, Kumacho, it would be in poor taste to ridicule you about things you can't control. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. The EBW forums isn't exactly the best place to determine intelligence either, and it sounds like you've done well for yourself. I may have gone to better schools, but I don't have my master's degree in anything, and I was privileged enough that I didn't have to work when I studied. It is certainly commendable that you attained your degrees while working full-time--I know it wasn't easy. I also like to joke about how much better I am because I make more money than people, and I did hit six figures last year (I worked hard towards that goal), but that really isn't an indicator of success. I would trade some income for improvements in other aspects of my life and consider it overall more successful than it is now. And I have occasionally wished that I had stayed in and worked toward a military retirement. I think about how nice it must be to be able to take off in a sailboat, leave the world for a couple months or three and not be tied to a employer indefinitely...income rolling in at whichever port I sail in to, and a VA hospital to care for me, free of charge if I ever needed it, for the rest of my life, in any major city that I ended up visiting. I'd like to embark on that trip right now. So, if even only in that way, I envy your accomplishment.

I'm not that funny anyways, but I apologize for taking things beyond humor and toward personal attacks. I'm embarrassed and apologize.

-Spider
p.s. you didn't almost die, bitch.
I hit six figures last year as well. Just barely, it was my first time. I took on a new client and that put me over the top.

I appreciate your apparent change of attitude and heart. I say apparent because I'm not quite sure it is earnest.

You came at me hard in this thread. Very hard from the beginning. I'm not sure why it is, but I have my suspicions that it involved me calling you out on the Anderson Silva shtick.

I too am, at times, lacking in humor. That is what happens when you are approaching 60 and your body is paying you back for the abuse you heaped on it over the years. That is my biggest regret. That I didn't take better care of health early in my life. I can tell you that meth addiction will play havoc on you later in life. I was only on it for a year and a half but the long term effects on my body are amazing. (I tend to blame most of my maladies on the meth abuse)

I don't live in the Tri-Cities any longer. I joined the Navy out of Kennewick and after being stationed in the Puget sound I'm not going back. My place of residence has been either Oregon or Washington since I enlisted.

P.S. It sure fucking felt like I was dying...