• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59278  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:32 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 am
My vagina is naturally moist even without being aroused, so if I'm aroused I get super wet yeah. Or even if I'm not aroused and someone is talking to me about fucking me for a long time I'll get wet. Like my body doesn't care if I'm into it or not, it still prepares to be fucked.
Oh jeez, we'll look at that. Your pussy is just naturally moist EVEN WITHOUT BEING AROUSED.

And my dick is just naturally hard without being aroused. When I do get aroused, I can cut diamonds.

Everything about you always has to be a little bit superior to the status quo, even your pussy. Narcissist much? Surely it's just a coincidence you bit hard on Veganism so you could conveniently rationalize feelings of superiority over 99% of human beings? Pure coincidence but how convenient.......

Anyways, no one cares about your ratchet pussy. It's worthless to you and to anyone else. :lol:
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #59279  by TheFuckinJoker
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:40 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 am
My vagina is naturally moist even without being aroused, so if I'm aroused I get super wet yeah. Or even if I'm not aroused and someone is talking to me about fucking me for a long time I'll get wet. Like my body doesn't care if I'm into it or not, it still prepares to be fucked.
Guess I have to post this again

#59288  by DoctorZen
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:51 am
Persons in the following professions do not qualify to serve as jurors:

A legally qualified medical practitioner, coroner or veterinary surgeon who is actively engaged in practice

FUCK. YES.
 #59295  by Concerno
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:14 am
@PlusCaChange Some guy just came in with the three volumes of the Divine Comedy (with illustrations), in two languages. Actually the first Dutch translation of the book, dated 1864. I paid him 30 euro for it.
 #59296  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:15 am
the first Dutch translation of the book, dated 1864
Hard to believe that was the year it was first translated into Dutch. I'd have though it was much earlier.

One of the oddest things I ever came across was a first edition (1891) of 'Heroes of Asgard' (a prose translation of the elder Edda) in absolutely mint condition, like it was brand new. It was particularly strange because I'd recently read one of Kipling's children's stories in which it was mentioned.

If you've seen the film 'Repo Man' it was a "plate of shrimp" moment.
 #59300  by Concerno
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:00 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:15 am
the first Dutch translation of the book, dated 1864
Hard to believe that was the year it was first translated into Dutch. I'd have though it was much earlier.
There almost has to be a Middle Dutch translation, but I've never really heard of it. A pity some idiot rebound it, probably somewhere in the seventies. Really ugly covers. I might have them rebound in leather, but only if I'm sure they'll fetch a decent price.

One of the oddest things I ever came across was a first edition (1891) of 'Heroes of Asgard' (a prose translation of the elder Edda) in absolutely mint condition, like it was brand new. It was particularly strange because I'd recently read one of Kipling's children's stories in which it was mentioned.

If you've seen the film 'Repo Man' it was a "plate of shrimp" moment.
Sometimes you find absolute treasure.