• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59400  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:46 pm
I was actually wondering if I should mention it to the doctor.
There has been some speculation about this in the latest neurological research. Women commonly show vaginal lubrication when presented with any sort of stimulus which is even vaguely sexual, even though they report no arousal. They can even be repulsed by what they see and will still show lubrication. One (female) researcher has put forward the hypothesis it might be a body defense mechanism to keep women from being injured during non-consensual sex.
 #59401  by Demeter
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:50 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
There has been some speculation about this in the latest neurological research. Women commonly show vaginal lubrication when presented with any sort of stimulus which is even vaguely sexual, even though they report no arousal. They can even be repulsed by what they see and will still show lubrication. One (female) researcher has put forward the hypothesis it might be a body defense mechanism to keep women from being injured during non-consensual sex.
That makes sense and I figured that as well.
 #59406  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:08 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
They say edsbrian's butthole does the same thing when he's around strange men, but because he IS aroused.
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #59409  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:23 pm
^
Yes, the White middle-class is literally being harvested to support the infestation of third-world illegal immigration of low-IQ sub-humans.

There was an article in the paper today about making all lunches free in public schools because some students' parents were not willing to pay for them. One school in particular allowed unlimited negative balances. Of course, the parents took advantage of it and cannot be forced to pay them off.

So the solution is to make all meals free to all students? Fucking ridiculous. They used to give kids a brown bag lunch with peanut butter and jelly and a milk if they couldn't pay for their lunch. They did away with that because other students could see who didn't have money for lunch. Oh boo hoo, poor snowflakes.

Fuck that. Fuck this PC snowflake culture. I'm so fucking sick of this shit. If you're poor, so fucking what? Should we just have full-blown Communism instead? That is what this is. Another step towards Communism because of potential hurt feelings. There are poor people in Capitalist society. Why are we hiding that? Fuck, those kids would be 100x better off eating that brown bag lunch. It would be an incentive to work their ass off in the classroom and better themselves. These measures are playing into a victim culture and are fostering life-time dependency on the government.

That is the endgame here. Make people so dependent on this corrupt Jew-Globalist controlled government that they can always be brought to heel, for they will starve otherwise. Look how they've tried to absolve parents of any sort of responsibility for their kids. They don't even have to feed them! Everyone else is on the hook for the bastards of these wretched single moms who will spread their legs for the nearest deadbeat. And why not? The government has destroyed any of the traditional and healthy consequences to such behaviors. They've even destroyed the social stigma and turned that around into a proud victim culture.

Revolution now. Race war now.
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BDR529 liked this
 #59410  by Demeter
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 pm
I tried to fix my sleeping schedule, stayed up all night and all day, went to sleep around 10 or 11 pm, then slept for 17 hours anyway and I'm right back where I started. And I don't even feel well rested. Fuck.
 #59411  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 pm
I tried to fix my sleeping schedule, stayed up all night and all day, went to sleep around 10 or 11 pm, then slept for 17 hours anyway and I'm right back where I started. And I don't even feel well rested. Fuck.
Shut up, men are talking.
BDR529 liked this
 #59426  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:55 pm
I don't think the thing is that well thought out. The illegals are just coming here and doing what's available, and the government (*cough *cough democrats *cough) is trying to pick them up as voters.

I'm totally against illegal immigration, but you have to consider that not all of the illegals do all of the things that were put forth in the scenario. Most of them do at least half, though. You also have to consider that many Mr. Legals violate the law and tax codes - maybe even claiming to need Welfare or Food Stamps. Most white American Welfare recipients that I've met didn't really use the money to support themselves in order to find work, either. They used tons of it to by beer, pot, and cigarettes, etc.

The AFDC dads are the worst. Every single one I've met felt like he was above working.