HolidayFriday wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:46 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:19 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:16 pm
Put on a yellow leotard so I can tickle you
Can someone explain this meme to me?
Meme is French for something contemporary or "the same" like a sign of the times. Maybe iPods or emojis - or computer pictures with words on them.

Soooo... If you can explain why you call it a meme, yes.
If you need me to explain why I call it a meme then you can't explain the meme to me. But thank you anyway.
 #64580  by HolidayFriday
 Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:19 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:05 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Can someone explain this meme to me?
Meme is French for something contemporary or "the same" like a sign of the times. Maybe iPods or emojis - or computer pictures with words on them.

If you need me to explain why I call it a meme then you can't explain the meme to me. But thank you anyway.
Someone needs to explain the word meme to you - you've used the word incorrectly.
 #64584  by Demeter
 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:01 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
HolidayFriday wrote:

Someone needs to explain the word meme to you - you've used the word incorrectly.
I didn't.
 #64600  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 pm
meme
mēm/
noun
noun: meme; plural noun: memes

an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.
 #64636  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:07 am
Demeter wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:01 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I didn't.
It's ridiculous to keep saying you didn't. Clearly, you've used the word wrong and then run the thing into the ground defending it.

Still want someone to explain why he said what he said? The jokes over - I will not.
 #64637  by almostapathetic
 Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:35 am
This certainly did not spread over the internets, it was an ebwf thing only. Backsearch the image and you'll find nothing. It is only perpetuated by a few old members around here who remember the great TickleFartyPants. I guess in a very small way it's a meme, IDK since it was only here. What would you call cockhider? Whatever cockhider is is what yellow leotard is. Neither ever spread around the internet and neither were really ever altered by different people like a meme usually is.

What would you call that pic of Donger with the eye shadow and the blackheads? **NSFW** https://i.imgur.com/AYvCZvh.jpg?1 **NSFW**