• YESSSS the beginning of a Race War. Blacks vs Whites.

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #64591  by almostapathetic
 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:37 pm
That's Just niqqers lashing out against police and the system, that's completely different. If a "race war" thing were ever instigated by blacks it would be game over. First off blacks think things are 50/50%...No, whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1 in this country. Second: They would shit if they knew how may whities own guns and then they would shit again if they knew the number of guns many own. And unlike blacks we white people actually have many mags on hand and shit tons of ammo.
BDR529, Metal_Pig liked this
 #64612  by almostapathetic
 Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:07 pm
^^
One of the biggest things to take away from that vid is the discipline. Discipline isn't just safety; It's also patience, sight picture, repetition, muscle memory, maintenance...Everything practiced to make you a safe, efficient, good shooter.

I've 'run and gunned' a lot and I would say I've seen at best 1-2% blacks out there at a single shoot. And this is in OH for the most part and not out west where it's all white people. It's dark in OH, really dark.

Sum dees crackers crazy.

Listen to how long some of those shots are from this old gun running.

A "no shoot", as he explains, is a hostage. You shoot them and you get a ton of time added to your final time. Kinda like this. Yeah the 'no shoot' is typically white and the standard paper target is brown.

gaahl_ liked this
 #64632  by Kumacho
 Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:28 am
PastorX wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:40 pm
This is theater to us Asians. Keep fighting! I got my money on crackas.
Fake news! Fake fucking news!

Dude, this video is from Charlotte NC in 2016. The current race wars are in Charlottesville, VA. For a second I was about to call the grand wizard in North Carolina and ask him how he's doing.

Here's what the mother of the fascist that ran over those people said:
Fields Jr., who has been charged with second-degree murder among other charges, recently moved to Ohio from where he grew up in Kentucky, his mother, Samantha Bloom, told the AP. She said she knew he was attending a rally in Virginia, but that she didn't know it was a white supremacist rally.

"I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," said Bloom, who became visibly upset as she learned of the injuries and deaths at the rally.

"He had an African-American friend so ...," she said before her voice trailed off. She added that she'd be surprised if her son's views were that far right, according to the AP.
Ignorant backwoods, southern redneck fucks. These sister fucking, barefoot morons shouldn't be allowed to vote and this is the proof.

Added in 7 minutes 40 seconds:
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:05 pm
So factual. When was the last time you saw a Colosseum filled with black people all wanting to buy guns? Learning to shoot well isn't part of their culture while it is part of ours.