• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #71406  by Kumacho
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:17 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:11 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:39 pm
He eats almost all other red meat, just not steaks.
What form of communist is he?
Type one diabetic with gout.
 #71440  by almostapathetic
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 pm
Been buying inexpensive meat from Target lately. Had several packs of these in the freezer and finally grilled a pack. 4-5 minutes per side.

Not bad for $2.50 per steak. Hey, I'm poor...I can't even afford to have someone cut my trees down. I also do my own brake jobs.
 #71446  by cunnalingus
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:43 pm
Jesus...... meat is cheap in the states. Those are cheap steaks?? Fuck man chuck steaks cost around 12-14 dollars for a pack of two in the grocery store up north so that would be around 5 dollars American per steak. Which incidentally is why my freezer is full of, halibut, salmon, deer and moose. I kill what I eat.
 #71450  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:48 pm
I've been buying bacon-wrapped sirloin fillets for 2.99/lb. I think it was a mistake or something. Now the price of them has been raised to 4.29/lb which is still a helluva deal. I eat them for breakfast too a lot of days. :D
 #71452  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:58 pm
cumburger wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:35 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:36 am
Oh Jesus Christ. I hope you're trolling and are not actually this obnoxious and uninformed. Quick note (because I have to leave for school soon) - I was anemic as a meat eater and have never been anemic as a vegan. Since you probably don't know what anemic means, it means you lack iron.

Anyway, have a nice day. Be sure to get some glucose in your diet (only found in plants and is the only molecule your brain digests when not in starvation), ya fucking dummy.
Bull fucking shit. Eat meat, don't be a weak vegan. Eat meat and vegetables. Eating only vegetables is for idiots.
I'd be willing to bet I have larger muscles than you do.

And we already know I have a stronger mind, character, and principles.
 #71455  by pirate
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:08 pm
How much do you bench, Demeter?
 #71457  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 pm
pirate wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:08 pm
How much do you bench, Demeter?
Oh, I didn't bench at the gym but back when I was going I was lifting sets of 80 lbs. I think I would leg press 150. Only really used the weights as a precursor to cardio though, I didn't actually want to gain too much muscle so I just did enough to feel a burn.
 #71459  by pirate
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 pm
Do you think that benchpressing 80 pounds is enough to claim that your muscles are bigger than the average guy? I know you're super smart and everything, but just have to ask.

-Anderson (professional athlete)
 #71461  by almostapathetic
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:25 pm
Demeter wrote:
I think I would leg press 150.
Squatting over a piss can has you buff... Nah, I bet you don't even squat. I bet you lean forward with one hand on the wall while standing over the trashcan between your legs. I bet you spray everything.
 #71464  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 pm
pirate wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 pm
Do you think that benchpressing 80 pounds is enough to claim that your muscles are bigger than the average guy? I know you're super smart and everything, but just have to ask.

-Anderson (professional athlete)
I don't bench press. I used a variety of machines and 80 lbs was just enough weight to feel a burn after a while. I deliberately did not use too much weight because my muscles grow so quickly, I didn't want to get too big.
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
I think I would leg press 150.
Squatting over a piss can has you buff... Nah, I bet you don't even squat. I bet you lean forward with one hand on the wall while standing over the trashcan between your legs. I bet you spray everything.
Leg presses are easier than squats. 150 isn't incredibly impressive really. 150 would be like a warm up for me actually. Also please keep me out of your disgusting fantasies.