• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #71325  by cunnalingus
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:45 am
I don't want to say it's your body reacting to your shitty vegan diet of pre packaged processed "vegan" foods but it's your body reacting to your shitty diet of pre packaged processed "vegan" foods.
Kumacho liked this
 #71339  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 am
Regular marijuana use makes you braindead though. I need my brain. I took half a melatonin last night and I guess it worked but it took a while.

Also, I had another dream about babies. I didn't want to have kids but why have I had dreams about babies two nights in a row? It's like my dream is telling me I need to start a relationship soon so I can have a kid before I'm 30. I really don't want one but these dreams are making me want a baby anyway. IDK where I would find someone suitable to breed with though so it's kind of sad.
 #71341  by cunnalingus
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24 am
You need to start a relationship with a man that willingly wants to sleep with you huh. Better quit all that animal activism bullshit and start eating right. Maybe, just maybe then a guy will be able to stand your personality.
 #71344  by almostapathetic
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 am
Regular marijuana use makes you braindead though. I need my brain. I took half a melatonin last night and I guess it worked but it took a while.

Also, I had another dream about babies. I didn't want to have kids but why have I had dreams about babies two nights in a row? It's like my dream is telling me I need to start a relationship soon so I can have a kid before I'm 30. I really don't want one but these dreams are making me want a baby anyway. IDK where I would find someone suitable to breed with though so it's kind of sad.
Stop flirting with me.
 #71348  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:33 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24 am
You need to start a relationship with a man that willingly wants to sleep with you huh. Better quit all that animal activism bullshit and start eating right. Maybe, just maybe then a guy will be able to stand your personality.

A bazillion men want to sleep with me. I could basically fuck anyone I want. But I would only breed with a handsome unapologetic ethical vegan atheist with a great personality. So basically, I'd have to move.
 #71361  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 am
Hakik wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:33 am

A bazillion men want to sleep with me. I could basically fuck anyone I want.

You wish I looked like that so maybe you'd have a chance with me.

Sorry, still wouldn't be into it.

Edit:

Also, check this out.

You jelly?
 #71462  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:31 pm
I met ANOTHER vegan today. So I'm going to have at least two buddies to go to activism events with now. At least one of them seems really into activism too and is curious about the ________ I go to, so I think it's a guarantee she's going to go with me at least one day. So excited to get a little activism group going.

Also got invited to a study group today with a few people who are doing badly in my hardest class. Apparently approximately half the class is failing. They said they've been studying a ton and still failed the exam so I'm more joining the study group to help them than to be helped, and the meeting time happens to be right in between two of my classes where I have nothing else to do but eat, so I might as well. I need to study anyway too even though it normally takes me probably 30 minutes a week to do that since the homework is basically all you need, then 30 minutes skimming through notes and lectures.

Remind me to print out a list of event dates for them.

Added in 1 hour 3 seconds:
Actually where I live, most girls aren't obese, and there are tons of beautiful girls to choose from. I get lots of model-type men messaging me too. Handsome men from Harvard, that sort. I honestly have my pick. It's just that so few are vegan so it makes no difference to me. I just respond back occasionally if I'm incredibly bored basically.

Huh. Weird, you deleted your comment.
 #71521  by almostapathetic
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:01 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 pm
I get lots of model-type men messaging me too. Handsome men from Harvard, that sort.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was like the fourth joke of the day. You were on a roll yesterday.