• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #78149  by Demeter
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:22 am
Somebody up there must love me because I barely studied an hour for this last exam in the hardest class I'm taking and I still got an A. Or I'm just a genius who is able to figure out problems through logic without needing a book to spell it out for me.
 #78151  by cunnalingus
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:02 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:22 am
Somebody up there must love me because I barely studied an hour for this last exam in the hardest class I'm taking and I still got an A. Or I'm just a genius who is able to figure out problems through logic without needing a book to spell it out for me.
Teacher wants handie
 #78153  by Demeter
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:14 am
Highly doubt it. He seems happily married with children and brings up his wife in class often. Doubt he would do that if he wanted a hand job from anyone. Also there are way hotter girls than me in the class.
 #78179  by Kumacho
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:16 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:59 pm
This guy in my class is super sweet. He's driven me to my car twice now and tonight he waited for me after class just to do that, to protect me from danger. That doesn't mean he's interested in me though does it? He's cute and smart but he's definitely a meat eater so it wouldn't work unless I got him to go vegan. I always get confused if people are just being friendly or not, and I don't want to give him the impression I'm interested because I'm accepting his car rides. IDK.
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 pm

I'm not crazy. Does your shrink know about your split personality where you pretend to be a horny retard? Wait...maybe it's not a split personality.

Seriously though, out of all the people on here who wish real harm to others, why would you think that I need the most "help"? What do you think my psychiatrist would do to help me if he knew that I want people who abuse animals dead?

The only reason you're targeting me is because you got butthurt from things I said. You have threatened sexual assault yourself, and so have many others here, and worse. Yet because I want animal abusers off this planet, you think I'm the one who needs help?
Do you, or do you not hide that part of yourself from your shrink? Think carefully before you answer that, tinychat has a memory...

Give mental health a chance and seek help now.

seek help now
I just lie on the questionnaires when they ask me if I ever think about harming others. I'd never actually harm anyone, and he already knows my related symptoms, and I'm being treated, so it wouldn't really make a difference. I would just risk essentially being punished in some way for it. They wouldn't be able to "help" me, because my thoughts are entirely sane and reasonable, and trust me if I was capable of harming others I would be put in prison or dead a looooong time ago. There were people in my life who truly deserved death as well and I could have easily killed them in self-defense and had no punishment, but I never harmed them because no matter how much I fantasize about it, I could never physically harm someone. Honestly I don't think I could kill someone even if they had a knife to my neck. I just don't have it in me. But that doesn't mean I can't still enjoy the fact that animal abusers were killed.
You lie to your shrink. You don't care about getting well. Quit lying to your shrink shall be my new mantra.

quit lying to your shrink
 #78198  by cunnalingus
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:44 am
I bought a PA system for my band because the other guys are poor and can’t sing worth shit. Don’t be jealous or anything but we have a gig lined up at a dive bar, I’ll post picture of the old lady bras and granny panties that are gonna be thrown on stage.
Kumacho liked this
 #78229  by Kumacho
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:32 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:44 am
I bought a PA system for my band because the other guys are poor and can’t sing worth shit. Don’t be jealous or anything but we have a gig lined up at a dive bar, I’ll post picture of the old lady bras and granny panties that are gonna be thrown on stage.
Yes, please do!

STOP LYING TO YOUR SHRINK DEMETER