This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #87940  by almostapathetic
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:37 pm
Who are you???
The woman you've been obsessed with for 3 years. Did a tree fall on your head or has whatever disease your brain has finally taken over the last of your memory?
Oh yeah, that fatty vegan chic. How's it hangin'? I mean, how they hangin'?
 #87941  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:18 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 pm
You guys are trying so hard to start a cat fight it makes me feel sorry for you for being so bored with your lives you'd actually want to read the retarded bullshit that would ensue. Anyway, I actually don't go on cam anymore because I just got so tired of men begging me to accept hundreds of dollars for fully clothed 20 minute Skype sessions. It gets awkward. Sometimes I just want to talk about my day, without someone fapping to me at the same time, you know?
Is this more humor?
 #87962  by Anthrax666
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:37 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 pm
Atty will become the fantasy girl for most of the straight guys here (Yeah all 2 of you).
Cheers mate.

Added in 1 minute 38 seconds:
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:34 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:12 pm
Well I’m one of the non gays here, who’s the other one?
The guy that spams the board every night
Yeah I thought he was refering to me, It's not my fault I live in England.
 #87970  by Demeter
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
Who are you???
The woman you've been obsessed with for 3 years. Did a tree fall on your head or has whatever disease your brain has finally taken over the last of your memory?
I'm voluptuous, not fat. You're fatter than I am. You're so fat you even waddle when you walk. Or is that just the Down Syndrome?
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
You guys are trying so hard to start a cat fight it makes me feel sorry for you for being so bored with your lives you'd actually want to read the retarded bullshit that would ensue. Anyway, I actually don't go on cam anymore because I just got so tired of men begging me to accept hundreds of dollars for fully clothed 20 minute Skype sessions. It gets awkward. Sometimes I just want to talk about my day, without someone fapping to me at the same time, you know?
Is this more humor?
I said it in an amusing way but it's actually all true. Not the main reason I don't go on cam anymore though. Main reason is that people used to record me and play the videos in other chat rooms. The only limit to the malicious things that could be done with those videos is the imagination. Also it gives me anxiety having people I can't see stare at me.
 #87990  by Kumacho
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:50 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Who are you???
Ain't it amazing how fast things can become irrelevant? Especially when those things are vile, evil and generally a poopyhead.

She thinks we are trying to start a cat fight, nope. Just trying to let her know how tenuous her position is now that there is a likable lady on the forums. If I were trying to start a fight I would be pushing atty's buttons.

But you see here is another major difference! Demeter is all button and I am not sure if Atty even has any. I know it has been tried.

The other major point is for me to want there to be a cat fight between them, both of them would have to be relevant. They aren't so I don't care to see it happen.

Love you Atty, thanks for coming to our rescue.
attybomb, HolidayFriday liked this
 #87995  by attybomb
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 am
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:50 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Who are you???

She thinks we are trying to start a cat fight, nope. Just trying to let her know how tenuous her position is now that there is a likable lady on the forums. If I were trying to start a fight I would be pushing atty's buttons.

But you see here is another major difference! Demeter is all button and I am not sure if Atty even has any. I know it has been tried.

Love you Atty, thanks for coming to our rescue.

Hey now, Im not saying Im back for good or anything lol

And I used to have buttons...

Then all you fuckers verbally beat the buttons out of me over the years :lol:

That and I'm not crazy
 #87998  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I'm voluptuous, not fat. You're fatter than I am. You're so fat you even waddle when you walk. Or is that just the Down Syndrome?
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Is this more humor?
I said it in an amusing way but it's actually all true. Not the main reason I don't go on cam anymore though. Main reason is that people used to record me and play the videos in other chat rooms. The only limit to the malicious things that could be done with those videos is the imagination. Also it gives me anxiety having people I can't see stare at me.
Tim_Kerr, Kumacho liked this