• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #88068  by Kumacho
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:00 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:58 pm
Demeter wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:28 pm
He called me sweetie so I don't think I'm into him anymore. If I met him he'd probably pressure me into sex. People who call women "sweetie" give off a rapey vibe I'm not sure I could get over.
Sweetie? LOL YOUVE BEEN CATFISHED!! Dude is probably in his 80's, did he by chance offer you a werther's original when you guys meet?
I don't know what you are talking about. People from my generation never call anyone sweety. Unless they are a rapists, sweety.
cunnalingus liked this
 #88070  by Hakik
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:03 pm
More often than not, "sweetie" is used in more of a condescending way. Maybe old people still use sweetie in a flirty way, which is creepy. The guy was probably talking to her like she was a child or a dumb-dumb, and as always she didn't pick up on it.
 #88071  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:03 pm
Yes, tell us about your daddy issues, Demeter.

I've never seen a 5lb bag of potatoes come in a bag like this before:

#88075  by Demeter
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:13 pm
IDK, I think I'm going to meet him after finals are over, in a public place. And not get in his car for any reason. And bring a taser. He's really freaking cute and his posts don't really give off a loony vibe so he could be alright I guess, just a bit odd. Most importantly, he's vegan.
 #88076  by AngryGeriatric
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 pm
We don't say sweetie, we say doll. Thanks doll. Much appreciated, doll. Would you be a doll and get my chapstick out of my pocket for me. A little to the left, Doll.
 #88080  by cunnalingus
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:20 pm
Demeter wrote:
IDK, I think I'm going to meet him after finals are over, in a public place. And not get in his car for any reason. And bring a taser. He's really freaking cute and his posts don't really give off a loony vibe so he could be alright I guess, just a bit odd. Most importantly, he's vegan.
I've heard about guys like this. They pretend to be vegan and then kidnap woman and force feed them THE FECES COATED FLEEEEEESH OF A TORTURED ANIMAL!!!!
 #88081  by edsbrian
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:21 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:20 pm
Demeter wrote:
I've heard about guys like this. They pretend to be vegan and then kidnap woman and force feed them THE FECES COATED FLEEEEEESH OF A TORTURED ANIMAL!!!!
Which animals are coated in pewps?
 #88149  by almostapathetic
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:56 pm
Demeter wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:59 pm

I think I have a boyfriend now. This vegan guy near me started messaging me on Facebook trying to get to know me and sending me hearts. He's attractive. Crossing my fingers he's not a loony.
That is all. Carry on.