• In other more urgent news!

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #88118  by cunnalingus
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:35 pm
I thump up people who make funny comments that make me laugh. Which is also the reason I’ve never thumbed up any of yours. All you do is cry about things that bug you. That’s all you’ve been doing, crying about repping, postcounts and how other people comment. Why not focus on making a good shit comment and stop worrying about what we’re writing. Btw Brian’s fat.
 #88119  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:35 pm
I thump up people who make funny comments that make me laugh. Which is also the reason I’ve never thumbed up any of yours. All you do is cry about things that bug you. That’s all you’ve been doing, crying about repping, postcounts and how other people comment. Why not focus on making a good shit comment and stop worrying about what we’re writing. Btw Brian’s fat.
Listen Cunnalingus - I've repped you, edsbrian, and Joecaca when I liked the post or thought it was funny. You guys are too intensely defensive to rep the good stuff that I've said.

You keep posting nothing comments and thinking you're really funny. You know, for the first few weeks you were here, we all started worrying that you front pagers all share some kind of shit fetish.

I don't know why you go to every thread and try to post some short nonsense, but I guessed it was because you're trying to increase your post count. There isn't a solid reason to just post mindless crap every time you physically can.

Maybe you should read more?
 #88126  by cunnalingus
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 pm
Lil loopa doopa pewps though.

Oh and nobody gives a fuck about post counts except for you old school forum fags. I certainly don’t. No matter how many times you fags think we care, we dont. I’m here to annoy people like you, the more times you cry and whine that we’re not doing it right you’re encouraging us you retard, lol. Huuuuuuuu ma postcounts. Wahhhhh Dey don’t follow our rules, huuuuuuu they’re not commenting like us lol. Fuck man you sound pathetic.
mrhotdogjeans liked this
 #88150  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:56 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 pm
Lil loopa doopa pewps though.

Oh and nobody gives a fuck about post counts except for you old school forum fags. I certainly don’t. No matter how many times you fags think we care, we dont. I’m here to annoy people like you, the more times you cry and whine that we’re not doing it right you’re encouraging us you retard, lol. Huuuuuuuu ma postcounts. Wahhhhh Dey don’t follow our rules, huuuuuuu they’re not commenting like us lol. Fuck man you sound pathetic.
So tell us, freak, is Brian fat?
 #88220  by Kumacho
 Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:50 am
Brian bought a scooter in an attempt to save money. But the scooter has to work so hard to haul his mass around it uses more gas than a car.