This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #98485  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm
cunnalingus liked this
 #98486  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:26 pm
RayFinkel wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:17 pm
Ok I'd fight Celine Dion over those but I don't think that's even Applebees.
 #98487  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 pm
My sister once jumped into a pile of cow shit. My grandpa grew up on a farm in a small town. He ended up moving away but almost all his friends stayed. Well one summer one of my grandpas friends who owned a small dairy farm had my whole family over. I was like five or six and was playing with my sister(year older), cousins, and grandpas friends grandkids. We were playing in one of the barns and decided to go back to the house. Well instead of going out the way we came in we decided to jump out of one of the elevated doors over a large pile of cow shit. I made the jump, my cousins made the jump, the other kids made the jump. But my sister who was the last to jump and came up a few inches short and ended up ankle deep is cow shit.

I don't know if this is the right place to tell the story but these comments made me remember it.
 #98488  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 pm
My sister once jumped into a pile of cow shit. My grandpa grew up on a farm in a small town. He ended up moving away but almost all his friends stayed. Well one summer one of my grandpas friends who owned a small dairy farm had my whole family over. I was like five or six and was playing with my sister(year older), cousins, and grandpas friends grandkids. We were playing in one of the barns and decided to go back to the house. Well instead of going out the way we came in we decided to jump out of one of the elevated doors over a large pile of cow shit. I made the jump, my cousins made the jump, the other kids made the jump. But my sister who was the last to jump and came up a few inches short and ended up ankle deep is cow shit.

I don't know if this is the right place to tell the story but these comments made me remember it.
I think I may have dated your sister. Did she have twin star tattoos on her driver's side labia?
 #98490  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:41 pm