• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77920  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Dang I kinda feel bad for outing Kumacho. He seems like a good guy deep down.

Oh well. At least I'm not getting spam negged anymore. (Inb4 I get spam negged again by another alt.) That was almost slightly annoying.
edsbrian liked this
 #77972  by Demeter
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:55 am
I'm meeting the vegan man on Friday. I'm both nervous and indifferent. What if he wants sex? I don't know if I can turn down a vegan man, but I also don't want sex until I have feelings for him. Even if I like him, having sex on the first date might just spoil my view of him because I wouldn't be into it and it would be hard to develop the kind of caring relationship we could have if we were friends first. It's so easy to say fuck off to non-vegans, but I have a soft spot for vegans and I just want to make them happy, plus if I get drunk or high then I might just be like "whatever" and let him do what he wants. But I guess if he's a douchebag and pressures me into sex then it won't matter if we have sex because I wouldn't have wanted to develop feelings for him anyway. Yeah, I guess that's fine.

Still considering if I should show cleavage or not. Maybe if I show cleavage then he'll want to skip the friendship part of the relationship and think he's justified in pressuring me into sex. But then last time a guy pressured me into sex I had zero make up, was tired as hell and looked it, and was dressed in yoga pants and a hoodie. So maybe it doesn't actually make a difference. Maybe he would just want to have a long term relationship if he saw my nice cleavage, so he wouldn't try pressuring me into sex.

Is it too awkward to let him know that I definitely don't want sex on the first date? Do guys ever even take that seriously? Or is it just like, "Oh how cute she's pretending to be innocent." Like that song by Pit Bull and Ke$ha, "She says she won't but I bet she will." Maybe I should just make an excuse not to meet him. Or maybe just take some Xanax first because I'm scared.
 #77980  by edsbrian
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:01 am
What if he wants sex and you like him but you're not ready?
You suck his dick, that's what you do.
Should I show cleavage?
Yes tits on full display.

You're welcome.
 #77995  by hankhill3
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:18 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:55 am
I'm meeting the vegan man on Friday. I'm both nervous and indifferent. What if he wants sex? I don't know if I can turn down a vegan man, but I also don't want sex until I have feelings for him. Even if I like him, having sex on the first date might just spoil my view of him because I wouldn't be into it and it would be hard to develop the kind of caring relationship we could have if we were friends first. It's so easy to say fuck off to non-vegans, but I have a soft spot for vegans and I just want to make them happy, plus if I get drunk or high then I might just be like "whatever" and let him do what he wants. But I guess if he's a douchebag and pressures me into sex then it won't matter if we have sex because I wouldn't have wanted to develop feelings for him anyway. Yeah, I guess that's fine.

Still considering if I should show cleavage or not. Maybe if I show cleavage then he'll want to skip the friendship part of the relationship and think he's justified in pressuring me into sex. But then last time a guy pressured me into sex I had zero make up, was tired as hell and looked it, and was dressed in yoga pants and a hoodie. So maybe it doesn't actually make a difference. Maybe he would just want to have a long term relationship if he saw my nice cleavage, so he wouldn't try pressuring me into sex.

Is it too awkward to let him know that I definitely don't want sex on the first date? Do guys ever even take that seriously? Or is it just like, "Oh how cute she's pretending to be innocent." Like that song by Pit Bull and Ke$ha, "She says she won't but I bet she will." Maybe I should just make an excuse not to meet him. Or maybe just take some Xanax first because I'm scared.
Don't over think it, as soon as he hears you talk or gets a peek at your veiny corn dog boobs he will be incapable of sex.
 #78002  by Kumacho
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 am
Demeter wrote:

Oh well. At least I'm not getting spam negged anymore. (Inb4 I get spam negged again by another alt.) That was almost slightly annoying.
Don't feel sorry for me. I can always make another alt. You on the other hand, will remain crazy until you stop lying to your shrink.

And you are right, deep down I am a good guy. Why else would I wish for you to get better? hmm?

Maybe my next alt will be seekhelpdemeter (if somebody hasn't beat me to it).
 #78046  by Demeter
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Don't feel sorry for me. I can always make another alt. You on the other hand, will remain crazy until you stop lying to your shrink.

And you are right, deep down I am a good guy. Why else would I wish for you to get better? hmm?

I'm not crazy. Does your shrink know about your split personality where you pretend to be a horny retard? Wait...maybe it's not a split personality.

Seriously though, out of all the people on here who wish real harm to others, why would you think that I need the most "help"? What do you think my psychiatrist would do to help me if he knew that I want people who abuse animals dead?

The only reason you're targeting me is because you got butthurt from things I said. You have threatened sexual assault yourself, and so have many others here, and worse. Yet because I want animal abusers off this planet, you think I'm the one who needs help?
 #78071  by Kumacho
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I'm not crazy. Does your shrink know about your split personality where you pretend to be a horny retard? Wait...maybe it's not a split personality.

Seriously though, out of all the people on here who wish real harm to others, why would you think that I need the most "help"? What do you think my psychiatrist would do to help me if he knew that I want people who abuse animals dead?

The only reason you're targeting me is because you got butthurt from things I said. You have threatened sexual assault yourself, and so have many others here, and worse. Yet because I want animal abusers off this planet, you think I'm the one who needs help?
Do you, or do you not hide that part of yourself from your shrink? Think carefully before you answer that, tinychat has a memory...

Give mental health a chance and seek help now.

seek help now
 #78142  by Demeter
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:59 pm
This guy in my class is super sweet. He's driven me to my car twice now and tonight he waited for me after class just to do that, to protect me from danger. That doesn't mean he's interested in me though does it? He's cute and smart but he's definitely a meat eater so it wouldn't work unless I got him to go vegan. I always get confused if people are just being friendly or not, and I don't want to give him the impression I'm interested because I'm accepting his car rides. IDK.
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Do you, or do you not hide that part of yourself from your shrink? Think carefully before you answer that, tinychat has a memory...

Give mental health a chance and seek help now.

seek help now
I just lie on the questionnaires when they ask me if I ever think about harming others. I'd never actually harm anyone, and he already knows my related symptoms, and I'm being treated, so it wouldn't really make a difference. I would just risk essentially being punished in some way for it. They wouldn't be able to "help" me, because my thoughts are entirely sane and reasonable, and trust me if I was capable of harming others I would be put in prison or dead a looooong time ago. There were people in my life who truly deserved death as well and I could have easily killed them in self-defense and had no punishment, but I never harmed them because no matter how much I fantasize about it, I could never physically harm someone. Honestly I don't think I could kill someone even if they had a knife to my neck. I just don't have it in me. But that doesn't mean I can't still enjoy the fact that animal abusers were killed.