#83834  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:37 am
Grumm wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:13 am
Grummed grummed grummed
^^^^ when a brain fart results in a forum post i think we've seen this before
 #84152  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:27 pm
Windows10 (Bill Gates) says I need to restart my computer for an update or they'll do it for me anyway. If you don't see me for a while that's why.
 #84220  by Demeter
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:14 pm
I wish there was a vegan buffet near me.

Vegan potlucks are pretty close though, and I might go to one on Thanksgiving.

I love trying all the different foods. Even if a restaurant had like one big plate with a ton of little servings of a bunch of different foods, that'd be cool. I hate just having to choose one thing from vegan restaurants. I want to try it ALL.
 #84252  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 am
What was real Thanksgiving?

Also I don't actually GAF about Thanksgiving, but I like to go to vegan events for the food and also so I have a reason not to do Thanksgiving with meat eaters. This way I avoid everything disgusting about Thanksgiving dinner, only have to make one dish, and eat way better food all at the same time.
 #84264  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:33 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 am
What was real Thanksgiving?

Also I don't actually GAF about Thanksgiving, but I like to go to vegan events for the food and also so I have a reason not to do Thanksgiving with meat eaters. This way I avoid everything disgusting about Thanksgiving dinner, only have to make one dish, and eat way better food all at the same time.
Canadians think because some Elizabethan pirate ate his salt pork and ship biscuit on a piece of benighted coast that eventually became part of Canada they have a prior claim to the holiday. It's sort of like the people who say America wasn't discovered by Europeans because there were already people here without considering discovery requires you to know where you are and where everything else is.