• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #98171  by kocher
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:57 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:39 pm
It's nice having Amazon Prime without an active credit card on file. You can sign up for all the free 7 day trials where they try to Cuck you by assuming you'll forget to cancel the membership before the 7 days are over so they can bill you for service. Can't do that without an active card on file. Ha, I'll be doing the cucking thank you.
Fallen on hard times have you?
 #98192  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:29 pm
kocher wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:
It's nice having Amazon Prime without an active credit card on file. You can sign up for all the free 7 day trials where they try to Cuck you by assuming you'll forget to cancel the membership before the 7 days are over so they can bill you for service. Can't do that without an active card on file. Ha, I'll be doing the cucking thank you.
Well, I did lose $2500 gambling a couple weeks ago. :x

I got a new debit card with the chip. They still have my old card on file though. ;) I'd forget to cancel those 7 day free subs if that wasn't the case and they'd be cucking me.

I'm not really a fan of Hollywood and nothing on TV really interests me. It's all too cucked. HBO doesn't even make that great of television anymore outside of Game of Thrones.
 #98194  by kocher
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:42 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:29 pm
kocher wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:
Well, I did lose $2500 gambling a couple weeks ago. :x

I got a new debit card with the chip. They still have my old card on file though. ;) I'd forget to cancel those 7 day free subs if that wasn't the case and they'd be cucking me.

I'm not really a fan of Hollywood and nothing on TV really interests me. It's all too cucked. HBO doesn't even make that great of television anymore outside of Game of Thrones.
Yeah I'm not too jazzed on any ongoing shows outside of GoT. Silicon Valley is good but slowly getting worse. Check out Veep, they've got some clever/hilarious writing.
 #98219  by Demeter
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 am
I'm debating drinking and taking xanax tonight. I'm so tired but my niece kept me up and now I can't sleep and I'm crying because I hate the world and I'm exhausted but xanax doesn't really help me with depression, just anxiety. But I might use it to help me pass out. Hopefully forever.
 #98226  by edsbrian
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 am
I'm debating drinking and taking xanax tonight. I'm so tired but my niece kept me up and now I can't sleep and I'm crying because I hate the world and I'm exhausted but xanax doesn't really help me with depression, just anxiety. But I might use it to help me pass out. Hopefully forever.
Please don’t go..... I still want to see that balloon knot!
 #98247  by cunnalingus
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 am
You do realize that what she's doing is classic textbook psychopath behaviour. From making up stories to feigning illness. It's all normal tactics to let people drop their guard and feel empathetic for them when in reality they don't have empathy for others. I bet anything we'll see her on the news one day. And NO not for doing another rush album, she's gonna go postal on a group of people soon.