• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #98304  by edsbrian
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:28 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 am
You do realize that what she's doing is classic textbook psychopath behaviour. From making up stories to feigning illness. It's all normal tactics to let people drop their guard and feel empathetic for them when in reality they don't have empathy for others. I bet anything we'll see her on the news one day. And NO not for doing another rush album, she's gonna go postal on a group of people soon.
Do you predict a butthole viewing in the near future?
 #98311  by cunnalingus
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:26 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:28 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 am
You do realize that what she's doing is classic textbook psychopath behaviour. From making up stories to feigning illness. It's all normal tactics to let people drop their guard and feel empathetic for them when in reality they don't have empathy for others. I bet anything we'll see her on the news one day. And NO not for doing another rush album, she's gonna go postal on a group of people soon.
Do you predict a butthole viewing in the near future?
I’m not in a hurry to see a prolapsed anus. She’s vegan, she’s had eggplants in her poop chute.
 #98347  by Demeter
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:43 am
I'm really thankful for alcohol right now and also thankful I'm a lightweight who doesn't really drink so the odd occasions I do, I get buzzed/drunk very easily. Otherwise I would have to buy something other than Kahlua.

Kahlua hot chocolate is one of the most comforting things on a cold, depressing night. Is there an alcohol that goes well with tea? Does vodka work with tea? I would like to prepare for nights when I'm cold and also want to get pass out drunk because Kahlua in hot cocoa is way too sweet for more than one cup. I guess I could heat up soy milk and just add Kahlua to that so then it's not so overwhelmingly sweet. But the less sugar the better.
BDR529 liked this
 #98353  by Concerno
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 am
Demeter wrote:
I'm really thankful for alcohol right now and also thankful I'm a lightweight who doesn't really drink so the odd occasions I do, I get buzzed/drunk very easily. Otherwise I would have to buy something other than Kahlua.

Kahlua hot chocolate is one of the most comforting things on a cold, depressing night. Is there an alcohol that goes well with tea? Does vodka work with tea? I would like to prepare for nights when I'm cold and also want to get pass out drunk because Kahlua in hot cocoa is way too sweet for more than one cup. I guess I could heat up soy milk and just add Kahlua to that so then it's not so overwhelmingly sweet. But the less sugar the better.
Alcohol is sugar based. You know how many animal habitats are destroyed every day for sugar plantations?
 #98371  by almostapathetic
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:20 am
Concerno wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 am

Alcohol is sugar based. You know how many animal habitats are destroyed every day for sugar plantations?
And bone char is used to bleach sugar.

Also Kahlua makes and sells products with dairy in them. So even though you may be drinking a vegan Kahlua product, you are directly supporting and funding a company that tortures animals. *thumbs up*

Vodka is excellent with tea, but once again vodka may be using sugar made with bone char and more probable bone char might've been used to filter the vodka.

As usual she bends the rules to fit her wants and needs. @Demeter
Concerno liked this
 #98399  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:14 am
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:32 am
Eating animals is fun after you beat them to death with a club. It helps tenderize the meat.
That was true until European people invented knives and forks. The Chinese are still using 2 sticks to pick up their food ffs.
 #98428  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:02 am
Demeter wrote:

May i recommend a couple shots of Isopropyl alcohol in your tea? It tastes great!