• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #2005  by Concerno
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:39 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:25 pm
I ate a greasy spring roll that lacked much flavor other than grease and the sauce. Vegetables offered a fairly unpleasant texture but not much flavor. It was like mostly mung beans and mushroom and very few carrots or cabbage.

Now I can't get the taste out of my mouth. I wish I had bought some vegan gum while I was at the store. I thought about it too but then I was like, "Nah that's a waste of money." I had no idea that spring roll was going to be so gross.
Yeah, I hate when that happens. I always carry some bacon gum just to be prepared.
24thchromosome liked this
 #2320  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 pm
I think I might leave this forum for good, but I might get too bored to stick to it. But people here are way too negative and malicious. This forum is made up of really scary people. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a lot of you were serial killers. So, I should leave. The only enjoyment I ever get from here is the petty feeling of superiority, but I don't want to get in the habit of feeling that way, and it's too easy for me here. I even try to be nice, and people here just harass me over the dumbest shit for no reason anyway and rub it in my face how inferior they are. Also, I can already tell that as soon as they don't need me to build the forum up, the mods will turn on me too. So it's dangerous for me to even stay here, and it just makes me sad unless I'm being amused by someone's idiocy. But I don't want to get in the habit of being content with myself only because others are inferior.
 #2322  by bonenator
 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm
Demeter wrote:
I think I might leave this forum for good, but I might get too bored to stick to it. But people here are way too negative and malicious. This forum is made up of really scary people. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a lot of you were serial killers. So, I should leave. The only enjoyment I ever get from here is the petty feeling of superiority, but I don't want to get in the habit of feeling that way, and it's too easy for me here. I even try to be nice, and people here just harass me over the dumbest shit for no reason anyway and rub it in my face how inferior they are. Also, I can already tell that as soon as they don't need me to build the forum up, the mods will turn on me too. So it's dangerous for me to even stay here, and it just makes me sad unless I'm being amused by someone's idiocy. But I don't want to get in the habit of being content with myself only because others are inferior.
Chill out player. Have some fun, don't let a few negative posts get you down

There's like ten posters on here. This forum is never going to be "so big" that they can just dump a regular contributor. Unless they want it to stay at like ten users, who knows
 #2397  by Concerno
 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:52 am
Demeter wrote:
Stay for a few more weeks. Traffic generates traffic and this forum needs some.
 #2535  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 am
bonenator wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm
Demeter wrote:
Chill out player. Have some fun, don't let a few negative posts get you down

There's like ten posters on here. This forum is never going to be "so big" that they can just dump a regular contributor. Unless they want it to stay at like ten users, who knows
Not afraid they'll dump me. Wouldn't care if I was banned (unless it was just before I responded to something I had a really good comeback to, then I'd be really peeved). I'd just worry it would go back to the way it was with the mods not giving a shit about anything that happens here. I mean if they just completely abandoned the forum again, the least they could do would be to ban certain repeat offenders. But I have a feeling they'll just let it slide again.
Concerno wrote: Stay for a few more weeks. Traffic generates traffic and this forum needs some.
Why on Earth would you think I'd care about the traffic of a site a bunch of sociopaths frequent? If this forum dies, the safer people will be.
 #2577  by almostapathetic
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 am
Demeter wrote:
I mean if they just completely abandoned the forum again, the least they could do would be to ban certain repeat offenders. But I have a feeling they'll just let it slide again.
What are you bitching about?
 #2668  by Concerno
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:13 pm
Demeter wrote:

Why on Earth would you think I'd care about the traffic of a site a bunch of sociopaths frequent? If this forum dies, the safer people will be.
Why on Earth would you think I think you care about something other than your own extremist views? You generate some traffic though, so I'd rather you stay until someone better comes along.