• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #93700  by Demeter
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:01 pm
I'm kind of sad. I feel so lonely. I wish I had a close ethical vegan friend. I have all these people around me all the time but no one understands me at all. Everyone abuses animals. I feel like I need a vacation from the world.
 #93702  by HolidayFriday
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:04 pm
Demeter wrote:
Everyone abuses animals.
You don't seem to understand what that sentence means. You just said that everyone abuses animals.
 #93703  by Demeter
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:10 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:04 pm
Demeter wrote:
Everyone abuses animals.
You don't seem to understand what that sentence means. You just said that everyone abuses animals.
Everyone does. Except vegans. Most vegans anyway. My sister claims to be a vegan but her daughter just told me she had mentioned breeding puppies once her dog dies... And she feeds her kids animal products. It hurts how stupid and cruel everyone around me is. My niece gave me a hug last night saying things like she was sorry that people don't respect veganism and she knows how it feels to not be understood...but even she doesn't understand. It helped me feel better but then today she said that she knew how animals were treated.... And apparently she doesn't care because she's not vegan. I'm in a constant state of heartbreak and it's very rare I get any sort of relief. I would have to numb myself to the point of retardation.