#70936  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:10 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:07 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:38 pm
The kitten could be taken to a vet and fixed up and live a happy life.
Who would pay the thousands of dollars? You?
Yes. Then I would create a GoFundMe and find other people to pay my debts for it.
But how would you pay the vet at the time of the surgery? They don't take IOUs or cheap Chinese hoodies as payment.

The most and best you could ever do to save a crippled kitten would be to get lucky enough to find a vet desperate enough to trade sex for it. Even after the multiple sex sessions you better plan on cleaning up plenty of dog shit and piss from some cages.

Added in 2 hours 17 minutes 23 seconds:
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 am
WTF is this shit? What did PeckerPeAnus fuck up now?

Haha, they're gone.
 #71030  by cunnalingus
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 pm
Back when I was still a volunteer firefighter I remember this one time we responded to an elderly man who had a heart attack, pager went off at around 3 in the morning we showed up on scene a little after three. First time using an AED, we ended up doing cpr on him till the ambulance attendant finally showed up and called his death. Since that day I always associate the smell of pewp with death. And I tell you what, it was no lil pewp he had when he passed.
 #71108  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 pm
I just got something that usually costs 20+ dollars for free and it was completely legal.

Was gonna pay for it because I feel bad taking advantage of a company's free service, but every site I went to - even aliexpress, was selling it for a ridiculous amount of money and eventually I gave up and said F that, I'm going to make an account on UPS.com and get my sticker paper for free.

Gonna make so many damn stickers. Was not really expecting it to be free when I ordered them, and definitely was not expecting 50 sheets. Also, don't worry, I use UPS all the time so it's not like I'm completely taking advantage of them. Everything in their physical store is flipping retardedly expensive anyway so they're profiting well over what I'm taking from them.
 #71132  by edsbrian
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:02 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 pm
I just got something that usually costs 20+ dollars for free and it was completely legal.

Was gonna pay for it because I feel bad taking advantage of a company's free service, but every site I went to - even aliexpress, was selling it for a ridiculous amount of money and eventually I gave up and said F that, I'm going to make an account on UPS.com and get my sticker paper for free.

Gonna make so many damn stickers. Was not really expecting it to be free when I ordered them, and definitely was not expecting 50 sheets. Also, don't worry, I use UPS all the time so it's not like I'm completely taking advantage of them. Everything in their physical store is flipping retardedly expensive anyway so they're profiting well over what I'm taking from them.
This was very interesting! Please, tell me more!
 #71156  by Demeter
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 am
Last night I had a dream that I had a baby with a tall, blonde, and handsome man and we had a very suburban relationship. When I woke up I kind of wanted a baby then thought about all the people I could potentially have a baby with and changed my mind.
 #71158  by cunnalingus
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:15 am
You'd have to trick a man to sleep with you first. Here's a tip, don't speak or say anything and maybe you'll trick a guy to see past your personality and fuck you. I asked Joe Rogan and he confirmed this
 #71159  by Tom_Selleck
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:16 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 am
Last night I had a dream that I had a baby with a tall, blonde, and handsome man and we had a very suburban relationship. When I woke up I kind of wanted a baby then thought about all the people I could potentially have a baby with and changed my mind.
Tim_Kerr, cunnalingus liked this
 #71220  by almostapathetic
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:15 am
You'd have to trick a man to sleep with you first.
She usually takes the mouthwash in his bathroom and loosens the top but leaves it in place on the bottle. She then puts it right next to the edge so the guy hopefully knocks it over.