• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70837  by lupinthe3
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:01 pm
if you ever have to make it then you should take it and make it take some mistakes before which you must be certain that it is there to take it and make it then make it take it
 #70874  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:32 pm
I came home and there was a kitten in the street with busted up back legs. Some ladies were messing with the damn thing. It needed to be put out of its misery. I was about to walk over there and snap the damn thing's neck or maybe stomp on it. If I was carrying, I'da shot the damn thing. I ended up just ignoring the situation.

Society is artificially soft nowadays thanks to modern decadence and dissociation from the means of production. Suffering is as natural as anything. These new abnormal sensitivities have been preyed upon to destroy Western culture and civilization. This adult infantilism is one of the worst cancers to plague society today. We need hard times and we need them now, a socio-cultural reset. An EMP-blast would be perfect.
 #70876  by Demeter
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:38 pm
The kitten could be taken to a vet and fixed up and live a happy life. You're just an edgy retard looking for any reason to not care about others because you think it makes you tough. You're an overcompensating manchild.
 #70877  by cunnalingus
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 pm
SKEET!!! What kind of monster are you?? I would have made a kitten wheelchair and then nursed it back to health slowly gaining its trust until it can walk again. Next I would put it in a sack with some rocks, tie It up and throw it in the ocean near just out back of my house. Stupid cats.
 #70880  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:42 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 pm
SKEET!!! What kind of monster are you?? I would have made a kitten wheelchair and then nursed it back to health slowly gaining its trust until it can walk again. Next I would put it in a sack with some rocks, tie It up and throw it in the ocean near just out back of my house. Stupid cats.
I have a big pot for boiling spaghetti noodles. I was actually thinking about drowning it in there or maybe even gassing it.
 #70891  by Demeter
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:07 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
The kitten could be taken to a vet and fixed up and live a happy life.
Who would pay the thousands of dollars? You?
Yes. Then I would create a GoFundMe and find other people to pay my debts for it.
 #70893  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:09 pm
Demeter wrote:
The kitten could be taken to a vet and fixed up and live a happy life. You're just an edgy retard looking for any reason to not care about others because you think it makes you tough. You're an overcompensating manchild.
Care about others? You mean wild animals? No, I don't care about the well-being of wild animals. That is batshit crazy behavior. You should not interfere with natural processes. Life is not a Disney movie.

I do much more than you ever will in the caring for others department. You just sit on your ass, living an unhealthy, unnatural lifestyle that is only afforded to you thanks to the very people you despise.

You are either too proud or too stupid to admit that your infantile sensibilities have been preyed upon for decades. You are a poster-child for the Marxist takeover of America. Ever notice how you've rebelled against your own family and have demonized every cultural norm you grew up with? Your family are evil Christians and you hate them so very much, right? You despise the culture and value-system that brought into this world even down to the very means of production.

That is Marxism, darling. You didn't find any new meaning. You did not find Veganism. The Marxists found you, my dear.