Wed May 17, 2017 9:47 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Have you ever found love, Tim_Kerr?

I always assume everyone else here is a miserable drooling loner.
I love Tim_Kerr...WTF are you insinuating?

The Vegan wants to have my babies :shock: :shock:
I don't know where or how you got that idea and to what extent you believe it. It seems like you almost do believe it to some extent since you keep making similar claims. Maybe you think it bothers me? Maybe you think it's an amusing thought? I don't know. But I do know that I don't want babies, and especially not with you. I don't mean to be rude but you're just not my type.
 #50133  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:47 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 pm

I love Tim_Kerr...WTF are you insinuating?

The Vegan wants to have my babies :shock: :shock:
I don't know where or how you got that idea and to what extent you believe it. It seems like you almost do believe it to some extent since you keep making similar claims. Maybe you think it bothers me? Maybe you think it's an amusing thought? I don't know. But I do know that I don't want babies, and especially not with you. I don't mean to be rude but you're just not my type.
Your second sentence is redundant.
 #50136  by almostapathetic
 Wed May 17, 2017 10:10 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:59 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:54 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 pm
Um actually I'm unemployed at the moment tyvm.
So little boy toddlers are safe, for now. diddle-diddle
It's really disturbing that you think it's amusing to spread that rumor. I get that sometimes fucked up jokes are funny because they shock, and shock produces laughter, but this isn't that sort of joke. This is a blend of actual maliciousness combined with a really cringey sense of humor.

All the rape threats you've made, stalking you've done, etc., combined with you finding "humor" in accusing people of pedophilia is really concerning to me.
WOW! at your selective memory loss at the things you've said about the children you've cared for. Wow, wow, wow...Wow! Tricking kids into "pee-pee" games is off the charts. Cant tell if you really believe it didn't happen or not. Seek help either way.
 #50140  by Demeter
 Wed May 17, 2017 10:19 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:54 pm

So little boy toddlers are safe, for now. diddle-diddle
It's really disturbing that you think it's amusing to spread that rumor. I get that sometimes fucked up jokes are funny because they shock, and shock produces laughter, but this isn't that sort of joke. This is a blend of actual maliciousness combined with a really cringey sense of humor.

All the rape threats you've made, stalking you've done, etc., combined with you finding "humor" in accusing people of pedophilia is really concerning to me.
WOW! at your selective memory loss at the things you've said about the children you've cared for. Wow, wow, wow...Wow! Tricking kids into "pee-pee" games is off the charts. Cant tell if you really believe it didn't happen or not. Seek help either way.
Yeah sorry can't say I remember that. I don't think anyone does.
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:Please tell me that Demeter is fat so the front pagers can lose their god damn minds.
What does it matter if I'm fat or not?

My body is like this:
kocher liked this
 #50142  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Wed May 17, 2017 10:22 pm
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:

mrsquirtlejeans wrote:Please tell me that Demeter is fat so the front pagers can lose their god damn minds.

My body is like this:
I though that was the ocean but it's just Demeter getting wet for Tim_Kerr.
 #50146  by Demeter
 Wed May 17, 2017 10:28 pm
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:

My body is like this:
Are you Tim_Kerr's alt account?
 #50148  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Wed May 17, 2017 10:30 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:28 pm
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Demeter wrote:

My body is like this:
Are you Tim_Kerr's alt account?
No, I'm an ebaumsworld legend.