• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77091  by almostapathetic
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:53 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:46 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:22 pm
As a vegan do you eat honey? I'm not talking about commercial shit, I'm talking about mom and pop shit where both the humans and the bees and the planet are gaining from the situation. Real talk. I expect a paragraph with all subtleties explained. Expect a "tl;dr" as it is what I do. Still please respond.
It's not an issue I'm super duper passionate about, but no, I do not eat honey.

It's hardly in anything anyway, so it's easy to avoid. And this is why I don't eat it:
https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/mis ... oney-cruel
...Eats corn...

#77355  by Demeter
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:08 pm
I poured too much seasoning by accident into my tofu saag tonight. Now it's a tad too spicy for me. I wish I had someone to give it to.
 #77363  by mrhotdogjeans
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:50 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:08 pm
I poured too much seasoning by accident into my tofu saag tonight. Now it's a tad too spicy for me. I wish I had someone to give it to.
killer tofu was a good song but I can't see eating it.
24thchromosome liked this
 #77789  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 pm
A vegan man from tinder said he'd like to meet and play 20 questions with me and talk shit about non-vegans.

Do you think he means 20 questions like the object version, or 20 questions like the couples version? I'm kind of excited because he wants to talk shit about non-vegans and that's one of my favorite things to do.
 #77791  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 pm
A vegan man from tinder said he'd like to meet and play 20 questions with me and talk shit about non-vegans.

Do you think he means 20 questions like the object version, or 20 questions like the couples version? I'm kind of excited because he wants to talk shit about non-vegans and that's one of my favorite things to do.
Which will last until he smells the psycho.
 #77798  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 pm
Should I show cleavage when I meet this guy? I don't want to look easy but I don't want to look frumpy either. I think my boobs might be too big to not look easy if I show them though. Girls with small boobs can get away with showing them and not looking like a slut, but IDK about me. They might be a little too prominent.
kocher liked this
 #77799  by Hakik
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:45 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 pm
Should I show cleavage when I meet this guy? I don't want to look easy but I don't want to look frumpy either. I think my boobs might be too big to not look easy if I show them though. Girls with small boobs can get away with showing them and not looking like a slut, but IDK about me. They might be a little too prominent.
If you don't wanna show your boobs, don't wear a short skirt.
happysock, Kumacho liked this