• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77800  by happysock
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:46 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 pm
Should I show cleavage when I meet this guy? I don't want to look easy but I don't want to look frumpy either. I think my boobs might be too big to not look easy if I show them though. Girls with small boobs can get away with showing them and not looking like a slut, but IDK about me. They might be a little too prominent.
inb4 tubesock tit joke.

Edit: I should always read prior comments before posting.
 #77822  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:10 pm
I'm giddy for like the first time since high school because this vegan guy asked me out and I think I might actually be able to fall in love with him.

Cross your fingers he's not a dope.
 #77823  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:14 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:45 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 pm
Should I show cleavage when I meet this guy? I don't want to look easy but I don't want to look frumpy either. I think my boobs might be too big to not look easy if I show them though. Girls with small boobs can get away with showing them and not looking like a slut, but IDK about me. They might be a little too prominent.
If you don't wanna show your boobs, don't wear a short skirt.
Coffee just flew out my nose. Thanks that is a burn that will take a while to heal.
 #77827  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:19 pm
Weren't you one of the people who used to threaten to rape and beat me? (So many of them I've started getting mixed up with the names.)
 #77832  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:29 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:19 pm
Weren't you one of the people who used to threaten to rape and beat me? (So many of them I've started getting mixed up with the names.)
Not rape. Throat fuck you until it was bruised, yes. But only consensual and you see, I can separate fantasy from reality. I don't really want my cock near you. EVER.

And I told my shrink about it. I have even let him read this forum as I find it highly informative for her. I tried asking her about you, but I can't afford the answer. In short she told me to tell you to get help.
 #77834  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 pm
LMAO. I wonder how many people have told their shrinks about me. That's hilarious.
I tell my shrink everything. You should try it...Therapy only works if you are brutally honest. But if you are as smart as you claim you would know that. You can't treat a lie and expect progress.
 #77839  by edsbrian
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:56 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 pm
LMAO. I wonder how many people have told their shrinks about me. That's hilarious.
I tell my shrink everything. You should try it...Therapy only works if you are brutally honest. But if you are as smart as you claim you would know that. You can't treat a lie and expect progress.
Gotta admit, telling a shrink about your throat fucking a stranger from the internet fantasy, is pretty wacky. You should see a shrink to find out why you would divulge that information to a shrink.
Demeter liked this