• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #93894  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:49 pm
I've been wondering what raw meat tastes like. I wish eating rare hamburger meat wasn't so dangerous. I really like a rare burger. I guess if the meat was ground in-house, it wouldn't be that dangerous. It's so hard to get a medium hamburger these days. You can order medium all day long and you still get that hockey puck. I can't stand when they put that hellish char on a burger, especially when the patty is fairly thin. Burgers off a smoker are very tasty and you avoid the charring issue altogether.

But what does slightly heated raw meat taste like? I bet it is good so long as the blood is out of it. Anyone ever tried it? Some African restaurants have it. It's tough to trust those spear chuckers though.
 #93896  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:00 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
I've been wondering what raw meat tastes like. I wish eating rare hamburger meat wasn't so dangerous. I really like a rare burger. I guess if the meat was ground in-house, it wouldn't be that dangerous. It's so hard to get a medium hamburger these days. You can order medium all day long and you still get that hockey puck. I can't stand when they put that hellish char on a burger, especially when the patty is fairly thin. Burgers off a smoker are very tasty and you avoid the charring issue altogether.

But what does slightly heated raw meat taste like? I bet it is good so long as the blood is out of it. Anyone ever tried it? Some African restaurants have it. It's tough to trust those spear chuckers though.
Ask joe, he's had tons of raw meat in his mouth. Tons.
 #93925  by joecaca
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:10 am
Lol poor people. Go to a quality restaurant and ask for beef tartar. By quality I'm talking like 50$ a plate or more, so no Olive Garden or Dennys.
Caca 💩
Ps lol, wtf!? Hahahahaha
 #93931  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:58 am
SkeetDixon wrote:

Steak tartare is raw and is served at many upscale restaurants. I've always had it as thin slices of filet steak but apparently it's served ground some places. It's nice enough but I prefer a well aged and cooked steak.
 #93993  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:48 pm
^Holy shit! That's gory as hell!

Grab your kissing-cousin! The college national championship game is about to start. BULL DAWGS!
 #97833  by Demeter
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 am
I'm freaking out and might cry. Firefox deleted all my bookmarks. I had extremely important bookmarks and now they're all gone. I tried doing system restore and it didn't work. I tried restoring my bookmarks and there's no backup. I tried signing into sync but if you forget your password for some stupid fucking reason it deletes all the old bookmarks if you have to reset the password. And of course it was a completely unique password because none of my usual ones are working. The reality hasn't quite set in yet I guess because I'm not crying quite yet and I'm hanging onto the hope that there's some way to fix this but there probably isn't. I could scream but I'm too tired. What the fuck happened? Do I have a virus? Did someone hack me? Is it just Firefox? Has anyone else had this issue? Were you able to fix it?
 #97850  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:27 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 am
I'm freaking out and might cry. Firefox deleted all my bookmarks. I had extremely important bookmarks and now they're all gone. I tried doing system restore and it didn't work. I tried restoring my bookmarks and there's no backup. I tried signing into sync but if you forget your password for some stupid fucking reason it deletes all the old bookmarks if you have to reset the password. And of course it was a completely unique password because none of my usual ones are working. The reality hasn't quite set in yet I guess because I'm not crying quite yet and I'm hanging onto the hope that there's some way to fix this but there probably isn't. I could scream but I'm too tired. What the fuck happened? Do I have a virus? Did someone hack me? Is it just Firefox? Has anyone else had this issue? Were you able to fix it?
Jesus.... Shut your whore mouth.