• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #1017  by Demeter
 Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:37 pm
I can't stop crying and I want to die so bad. Only reason I'm alive is for the animals but it's so hard. Everyone disgusts me, I have no peace, and I don't even know if I'll be able to help animals significantly enough to make it all worth it. Why do so many people attempt suicide by slitting their wrists? Why don't I ever hear of people slitting their throats? Seems like it would be easier and a better guarantee of death.
 #1020  by Anthrax666
 Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:46 pm
As someone who has attempted suicide, my heart stopped 4 times and had to be resusitated 4 times, can I ask that you seek some proffessional help first. Suicide is not the answer. Best wishes.
 #1022  by Demeter
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:29 am
mrlousyjeans wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:40 pm
Whoa whoa whoa! You okay?
No.
Anthrax666 wrote:
As someone who has attempted suicide, my heart stopped 4 times and had to be resusitated 4 times, can I ask that you seek some proffessional help first. Suicide is not the answer. Best wishes.
How did you try to kill yourself and why didn't it work?

Was going to get on anxiety/depression meds again but I don't really have time to set aside for an appointment, hate going to the doctors especially for things like this, and even if I was on meds I would still be disgusted by everyone and have the same issues minus the crying non-stop. Meds don't change reality.

And if you're suggesting therapy, again it wouldn't change reality and it would only make things worse because I'd just be disgusted by the therapist too because I'm sure they'd be a meat eater. A meat eater giving me advice on my life? That would just fill me with even more rage and disgust. So tired of being gaslighted by meat eaters, I don't need another one pretending I have any issue that isn't a (what should be) normal reaction to the fact that animals are being tortured on a mass scale and these stupid fucking degenerates I'm surrounded by don't even give a shit.
 #1023  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
jesus... u can't do anything right ;)
24thchromosome liked this
 #1026  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:38 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:35 am
Want to borrow my shotgun?
I better have four bullets
 #1028  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 am
what a fucking idiot.. your heart stopped once...jesus fucking Christ u stupid fuck..

unless u jesus