• Random Thoughts Thread

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #1033  by Anthrax666
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:16 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:29 am

How did you try to kill yourself and why didn't it work?
Pills and drink. I have epilepsy. My wife left me and I couldnt see a future without my son being in it. So I got drunk and downed a load of pills. For some reason I then decided to go for a walk (wierd I know) however I had an epileptic seizure, someone found me and called an ambulance. I was taken to hospital. My heart stopped and they resusitated me. This happened 4 times. I was told they went through my pockets and found the empty strip of pills and decided to pump my stomach. I was in a coma for two weeks, spent 4 weeks in intensive care. Then had a further 4 weeks of dialysis as an outpaitient. In a way I;m glad it happened the way it did. That was 8 years ago. I'm now happily re-married.
 #1034  by Anthrax666
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 am
what a fucking idiot.. your heart stopped once...jesus fucking Christ u stupid fuck..

unless u jesus
Not jesus, the doctor said I have a strong heart, the heart of a cow. I said christ man can I not have the heart of a panther or a bull
 #1046  by almostapathetic
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:43 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 am
Not jesus, the doctor said I have a strong heart, the heart of a cow. I said christ man can I not have the heart of a panther or a bull
The vegan has the heart of a cow....And her body is catching up to it.

Once the "talk" of suicide stops getting her attention maybe she'll desperately post up her utters for more. Again.

;)
 #1124  by Demeter
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 pm
Still in severe pain but won't be killing myself because it would be extremely selfish and would mean all this work I've been doing and pain I've been in would have been pointless. Also I was reading about all these people who attempted suicide from slitting their throats and apparently you have to cut really deep and I'm scared I won't cut deep enough then I'll have to deal with a ton of bullshit along with a scar on my neck. Was thinking about driving to a slaughterhouse and slitting my throat there since clean up would be easy and no one there would give a shit anyway. Also might close it for a bit, hopefully causing a loss of profits. I'm just going to get a place of my own and get back on anxiety/depression meds and see how things go instead. Life is so exhausting though. I missed one of my classes that night because I just forgot about it, I was too upset to think. Lucky it wasn't a super important day of class. Still crying throughout the day. Really far behind in my homework because of it. I guess I probably have to be on anxiety/depression meds the rest of my life or until the world goes vegan.
 #1125  by Anthrax666
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:41 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:43 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 am
Not jesus, the doctor said I have a strong heart, the heart of a cow. I said christ man can I not have the heart of a panther or a bull
The vegan has the heart of a cow....And her body is catching up to it.

Once the "talk" of suicide stops getting her attention maybe she'll desperately post up her utters for more. Again.

;)
:shock: Now I get it. Cheers
 #1130  by Concerno
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 pm
Still in severe pain but won't be killing myself because it would be extremely selfish and would mean all this work I've been doing and pain I've been in would have been pointless. Also I was reading about all these people who attempted suicide from slitting their throats and apparently you have to cut really deep and I'm scared I won't cut deep enough then I'll have to deal with a ton of bullshit along with a scar on my neck. Was thinking about driving to a slaughterhouse and slitting my throat there since clean up would be easy and no one there would give a shit anyway. Also might close it for a bit, hopefully causing a loss of profits. I'm just going to get a place of my own and get back on anxiety/depression meds and see how things go instead. Life is so exhausting though. I missed one of my classes that night because I just forgot about it, I was too upset to think. Lucky it wasn't a super important day of class. Still crying throughout the day. Really far behind in my homework because of it. I guess I probably have to be on anxiety/depression meds the rest of my life or until the world goes vegan.
Are you serious?
 #1150  by almostapathetic
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:52 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 pm
Also I was reading about all these people who attempted suicide from slitting their throats and apparently you have to cut really deep and I'm scared I won't cut deep enough...
Not to mention you're developing more chins than a Chinese phonebook.



Image
I'm just going to get a place of my own and get back on anxiety/depression meds and see how things go instead. Life is so exhausting though. I guess I probably have to be on anxiety/depression meds the rest of my life...
That is the smartest thing we've ever heard you say. Stick with it, mkay.
 #1161  by Concerno
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:55 am
Just skip the AD's and go straight to antipsychotics. A little bit of neuroleptics never hurt anyone.
 #1226  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:29 pm
I've decided to go ahead and meet the one partly ethical vegan (mostly dietary vegan) in my city. He asked me if I had anything in mind to do when we hang out. I really don't, I just know I don't want to go eat anywhere. Was thinking of seeing a movie but you can't really get to know someone when you're just watching a screen. And I definitely don't want to go straight from watching a screen to him trying to fuck me afterwards, if that's what happens.

Can't really think of anything fun/interesting to do. Give me ideas. Can't go for a bike ride because my bike is fucked up and makes the most annoying squeaking sound when I try. Don't feel like going to the beach really. IDK... Only thing I can think of is a little road trip to LA but that would take up an entire day.
Concerno wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 pm
Still in severe pain but won't be killing myself because it would be extremely selfish and would mean all this work I've been doing and pain I've been in would have been pointless. Also I was reading about all these people who attempted suicide from slitting their throats and apparently you have to cut really deep and I'm scared I won't cut deep enough then I'll have to deal with a ton of bullshit along with a scar on my neck. Was thinking about driving to a slaughterhouse and slitting my throat there since clean up would be easy and no one there would give a shit anyway. Also might close it for a bit, hopefully causing a loss of profits. I'm just going to get a place of my own and get back on anxiety/depression meds and see how things go instead. Life is so exhausting though. I missed one of my classes that night because I just forgot about it, I was too upset to think. Lucky it wasn't a super important day of class. Still crying throughout the day. Really far behind in my homework because of it. I guess I probably have to be on anxiety/depression meds the rest of my life or until the world goes vegan.
Are you serious?
Yes.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 144