• Random Thoughts Thread

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77008  by Demeter
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:18 pm
Yes...

Fancy vegan chocolate. It's gonna be a mess. It was cooler for a while but then it got hotter suddenly right as I was sending it. Rotten luck. Oh well. They can put it in the fridge and eat sloppy chocolate and it should still taste fine. At least it wasn't the only thing I got them.
 #77019  by joecaca
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:22 pm
As a vegan do you eat honey? I'm not talking about commercial shit, I'm talking about mom and pop shit where both the humans and the bees and the planet are gaining from the situation. Real talk. I expect a paragraph with all subtleties explained. Expect a "tl;dr" as it is what I do. Still please respond.
24thchromosome liked this
 #77029  by hankhill3
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:58 pm
What if every time you took a shit, your shit came to life and you had to care and nurture it until it became a shitty adult?
 #77033  by almostapathetic
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:06 pm
hankhill3 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:58 pm
What if every time you took a shit, your shit came to life and you had to care and nurture it until it became a shitty adult?
And then it doesn't move out of your house until it turns like 25 and constantly complains about everything you buy and eat while she living under your roof.

...And for some odd reason some of the trashcans in the house smell like pee.
 #77035  by hankhill3
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:10 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:06 pm
hankhill3 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:58 pm
What if every time you took a shit, your shit came to life and you had to care and nurture it until it became a shitty adult?
And then it doesn't move out of your house until it turns like 25 and constantly complains about everything you buy and eat while she living under your roof.

...And for some odd reason some of the trashcans in the house smell like pee.
And it lays around all day pretending to contribute to society but in reality it just watches anime and eats junk food and shit posts on a forum populated entirely by three people with forty accounts?
24thchromosome liked this
 #77089  by Demeter
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:46 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:22 pm
As a vegan do you eat honey? I'm not talking about commercial shit, I'm talking about mom and pop shit where both the humans and the bees and the planet are gaining from the situation. Real talk. I expect a paragraph with all subtleties explained. Expect a "tl;dr" as it is what I do. Still please respond.
It's not an issue I'm super duper passionate about, but no, I do not eat honey.

It's hardly in anything anyway, so it's easy to avoid. And this is why I don't eat it:
https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/mis ... oney-cruel
  • 1
  • 153
  • 154
  • 155
  • 156
  • 157
  • 199