• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #87447  by Kumacho
 Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:31 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 pm
I got a new screen protecor on my phone as I rolled over my phone witha creeper . I always get tempured glass ass it doesnt get scratch marks.. My new protecer isn't adhising to the far right corner...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,
 #87461  by almostapathetic
 Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:23 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 pm
I got a new screen protecor on my phone as I rolled over my phone witha creeper . I always get tempured glass ass it doesnt get scratch marks.. My new protecer isn't adhising to the far right corner...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,
Duck its sick.
Kumacho liked this
 #87603  by Kumacho
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:02 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:38 pm
Why does everyone on tinder like tacos so fucking much?

And posing with baby tigers and fishing.....

I hope these profiles are fake and these mongoloids don't actually live near me.
They are not fake and you should swipe right and meet some of them. Have sex with them and while they are giving you their seed, shave a 12 inch dildo shaped knife up under their sternum, piercing the left ventricle.

Make sure you laugh as the light slowly drifts out of their eyes.

https://www.thedodo.com/why-the-bizarre ... 29149.html

Do it, swipe right. You know you want to.
 #87737  by Demeter
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:37 pm
Jesus that's disgusting.

I wash my hands immediately after having to shake hands with a meat eater and avoid it as much as possible. If I were to have sex with one I think I'd just have to kill myself because I would never feel clean after.
 #87804  by Kumacho
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:41 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:37 pm
If I were to have sex with one I think I'd just have to kill myself because I would never feel clean after.
How you doin'? *Brushes back eyebrows*
Demeter wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:56 pm
I'm doing alright, thanks. Had to evacuate from fires though. Wish me luck.
She's dense. Let me see if I can help you a bit there AA.

Okay demeter, he is Joey and you (vomits a bit in his mouth) are the girl. He's trying to seduce you so you will keep your fucking word.

Got it now, dumbshit?
 #87878  by mrhotdogjeans
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 pm
wtf everyone eats meat. also your poop...is meat... so I hope you wear gloves when you wipe. Also next time you get a paper cut you can't suck the blood because that makes you a cannibal because humans are also meat. trolled