#83328  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:31 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:24 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:22 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:26 pm
Wowsers you guys really 'nailed' the Jesus references there.
Haha, I get it, because Mexicans often do roofing.
He was a carpenter by trade I'm sure He did roofs and all sorts of handyman things. I'd have called it Son of God Roofing though.
 #83334  by almostapathetic
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:05 pm
Hakik wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 pm
Demeter wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:23 am
You have very bad taste. Can't believe you killed like at least 3 cows for that piece of shit.
Speaking of bad taste, check out the gaudy and horrible shit on her wishlist:

https://wanelo.co/sunshinenlemondrops

She just posted that on TC to show what good taste is. :lol:
Vegan leather jacket and boots. Leather is bad and unnatural...So I want to wear something that looks just like it and even call it by the same name.

Look at those dyke boots.
cunnalingus, JohnnyP liked this
 #83398  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:36 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:06 am
I realized that when I overdosed, I was PMSing. As I've gotten older, I get less cramps, but in exchange I get much stronger mood swings. I never understood why women got moody when PMSing, but now I see. It makes me laugh now I realize what really caused me to be suicidal. I'm happy as can be now. Hormones are powerful AF.
First off, this is all attention-trawling lies from the beginning. You can't reconcile with your flaws and mistakes, therefore you manifested this whole story of an overdose and then a suicide attempt. Shameful.

It is curious how in your fabrications and manifested realities you deny yourself any agency over your own thoughts/actions. You are basically claiming to be driven strictly by pure, unfettered emotion.

And yet we're to take you seriously in regards to Veganism? You obviously can't think logically and are unable to prevent volatile emotions from high-jacking your ability to reason, that is, if we are to take you seriously and at face value.

Jesus fucking christ, what a mental case.
 #83421  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:42 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:36 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:06 am
I realized that when I overdosed, I was PMSing. As I've gotten older, I get less cramps, but in exchange I get much stronger mood swings. I never understood why women got moody when PMSing, but now I see. It makes me laugh now I realize what really caused me to be suicidal. I'm happy as can be now. Hormones are powerful AF.
First off, this is all attention-trawling lies from the beginning. You can't reconcile with your flaws and mistakes, therefore you manifested this whole story of an overdose and then a suicide attempt. Shameful.

It is curious how in your fabrications and manifested realities you deny yourself any agency over your own thoughts/actions. You are basically claiming to be driven strictly by pure, unfettered emotion.

And yet we're to take you seriously in regards to Veganism? You obviously can't think logically and are unable to prevent volatile emotions from high-jacking your ability to reason, that is, if we are to take you seriously and at face value.

Jesus fucking christ, what a mental case.
Ugh, more babbling to respond to...

What flaws and mistakes do you think I can't reconcile with?

And it's not a story, it really happened. I would be dead right now if I hadn't been knocked out before I could drink enough to kill me.

Also, I wasn't actually being "illogical", my emotions just happened to sway me towards another logical, although more selfish decision. I mean it wasn't solely the emotions that made me suicidal. There are definitely things that have made me want to kill myself for ages. The apathy, cruelty, and idiocy of pretty much everyone around me takes A LOT of strength to keep from killing myself over. So when I get my period, it just feels way too overwhelming and I just want to end it. I've had those feelings off my period as well, but the period makes it even harder to deal with.