• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #83424  by Anthrax666
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:42 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Ugh, more babbling to respond to...

What flaws and mistakes do you think I can't reconcile with?

And it's not a story, it really happened. I would be dead right now if I hadn't been knocked out before I could drink enough to kill me.

Also, I wasn't actually being "illogical", my emotions just happened to sway me towards another logical, although more selfish decision. I mean it wasn't solely the emotions that made me suicidal. There are definitely things that have made me want to kill myself for ages. The apathy, cruelty, and idiocy of pretty much everyone around me takes A LOT of strength to keep from killing myself over. So when I get my period, it just feels way too overwhelming and I just want to end it. I've had those feelings off my period as well, but the period makes it even harder to deal with.
So the sight of blood makes you go doolally.
 #83453  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:53 am
Concerno wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:17 am
I don't want to alarm you gentlemen, but there are lobsters behind us.
Lobsters to the left of me, jokers to the right. I'm stuck in the middle with you.
 #83485  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:25 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:03 am
It’s like ten thousand crack rocks and all you need is a pipe
A beer can will do. Ever do that with weed?
I know how to make a pot pipe out of tin foil. You just wrap it loosely around a pencil, pull the pencil out, then bend the one side up into a bowl and shape it.

Works.

It's worked about twenty times :lol:
 #83677  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:52 am

SNL is such shit. The recipe is so bland, boring, and predictable. It always seems to have these shitty racial undertones. Black people are cool but sometimes real ghetto but not quite dangerous. White people are nerdy, pathetic, and weak, no surprises there.