• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50236  by Concerno
 Thu May 18, 2017 6:32 am
I started refusing 50 Shades of Grey books. Know how many I got in in 2017 alone? Twenty fucking six. They sell like shit, even on the 2€ shelf.

I'm thinking of expanding into vinyl. It's a growing market and I know some people in the UK and Germany to set me up with something to start with.
mrsmommyjeans liked this
 #50246  by Concerno
 Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 am
There's this store a coupe of blocks from mine that went into the vinyl business and pulled my customers. I hate that fucking asshole with his nespresso machine in the reading corner.
 #50253  by mrsmommyjeans
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 am
I had a bad dream last nite, where I had to go potties in a public area. Like it was a normal thing to do. But instead of using tp to get clean after, I used some kind of cottage cheese type substance on a paddle. You just mush it up into there. I don't know if maybe I was in a foreign country or what, but this was the way to get clean after a bm somehow. Like it was normal I think. Or maybe it was the only way I had?

Oh and I think I woke up a little after and was scared I might have gone potties into my shorts irl. Perhaps I had night gasses or something. But yeah, it wasn't a real pleasant dream. Think I had more enjoyable ones aside from that, tho.

Added in 12 minutes 25 seconds:
Concerno wrote:
I started refusing 50 Shades of Grey books. Know how many I got in in 2017 alone? Twenty fucking six. They sell like shit, even on the 2€ shelf.

I'm thinking of expanding into vinyl. It's a growing market and I know some people in the UK and Germany to set me up with something to start with.
Damn yo, you reminded me of what a blummer it is that one of my siblins or I don't have our pappy's record collection. He had quite a many. He accidentally got kilt by a drunk driver when we was teens, and idk where the record albums went. My parents were hippies from the 60s tho, and played plinny of music in the house. Pappy had a great sound system. Not sure what type receiver/turntable/equalizer etc. he had.. tho I'm happy to report that one of my bro still has a pair of his 1980 vintage klipsch loudspeakers. I see they sell for some pretty good bucks on ebay. I don't know if they make speakies at all like they used to. The Klipsch guy was like one of the best speaker technology people ever, I think.

Added in 1 minute 41 seconds:
Hey wtf.. I thought when I quoted the seal guy it would be a seperate post. For some reason it got added to my bad dream story? Oh well, whatever I guess.
 #50269  by cunnalingus
 Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 pm
Concerno wrote:

You ever smell those books to see if they have the stench of pussy juice?
 #50296  by Purple_Roundy
 Thu May 18, 2017 4:28 pm
Concerno wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 am
There's this store a coupe of blocks from mine that went into the vinyl business and pulled my customers. I hate that fucking asshole with his nespresso machine in the reading corner.
Dude I got every Foghat LP and single on vinyl, Molly Hatchet too.
 #50409  by Concerno
 Thu May 18, 2017 11:23 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 pm
Concerno wrote:

You ever smell those books to see if they have the stench of pussy juice?
Bro, you don't want to know what kind of women drop off those books...
 #50432  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 am
My roommate keeps opening and closing his door and each time it gives me a fucking panic attack. I swear he's doing it on purpose.