• Bots:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #44399  by Anthrax666
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:47 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Like I said, I have ADD like tendencies. And I said I might be back because of that. I am. I also have poor impulse control. I flip off way too many people on the freeway because of it. Just hope I never flip off anyone I know. Immediately after I think, "Wow I shouldn't have done that, they probably just didn't see me." But in the moment there's no control. Also ridden a few people's asses after they refused to let me over, and may or may not have sped up just to cut directly in front of them.
You really shouldn't be fucking driving then.
peppersucks liked this
 #44401  by Demeter
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:51 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:47 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Like I said, I have ADD like tendencies. And I said I might be back because of that. I am. I also have poor impulse control. I flip off way too many people on the freeway because of it. Just hope I never flip off anyone I know. Immediately after I think, "Wow I shouldn't have done that, they probably just didn't see me." But in the moment there's no control. Also ridden a few people's asses after they refused to let me over, and may or may not have sped up just to cut directly in front of them.
You really shouldn't be fucking driving then.
Probably not. I'm going to increase my dose for anxiety meds. I'm actually usually a very careful driver though. Bit paranoid about it, which I guess doesn't help when some dickhead does something stupid, then my anxiety just explodes.
 #44403  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:10 am
I'm going to be genuine here, Damien. Obviously you annoy the fuck out of me, but deep down you should know I actually care about you. I once considered us friends, and I really wanted to be your friend, which is rare for me. But you have to understand, I don't act how people want me to act just because they threaten or intimidate me. I act how I want to act, and that's always how it's going to be. You're far from the first person who's threatened me through contacting my family. Worse than that has been done. So chill, 'cause you're not going to change me through threats. Also genuinely worried about your mental state right now and I'm not even trying to be demeaning anymore.
 #44411  by peppersucks
 Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:29 am
peppersucks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:42 pm
In the words of Nicole, replying proves you love me and that Nicole lies. <3 (not that I'd love a vegan... I'd rather fuck a food blender on extra high. NOT A LIE.)
You love me omg :? brb... :(
Demeter wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:10 am
I'm going to be genuine here, Damien. Obviously you annoy the fuck out of me, but deep down you should know I actually care about you. I once considered us friends, and I really wanted to be your friend, which is rare for me. But you have to understand, I don't act how people want me to act just because they threaten or intimidate me. I act how I want to act, and that's always how it's going to be. You're far from the first person who's threatened me through contacting my family. Worse than that has been done. So chill, 'cause you're not going to change me through threats. Also genuinely worried about your mental state right now and I'm not even trying to be demeaning anymore.
Why do you care? I mean shit I was nice to you but then you flipped. I only followed suit. the reason I said so much about me to you was to prove I'm not a "hacker" or whatever the hell that other bitch claimed.

I'm a decent person who only helps and gives his time away to help others. I could prove right now I've helped over 140 websites that got hacked this year alone. I could prove I've helped major company's secure themselves even going to the stage of writing guides to secure user data..

At this stage in time I've got the news out to over a million that they've been hacked. I never took a penny and I've never abused that data. Hell, I haven't even looked at the ebaums data as it's my site/server now. something a responsible admin does.

Just when you're nasty/rude to me I'll be 100 times worse. I've had more betrayal in my life then anybody should live through. 20+ years of it. yet I still manage to help people and be good, unless you're rude/lie to me.

Calling me an idiot is nothing. you took it further bringing dumbass from Canada into things which was uncalled for. I then left it to the members to decide your outcome and stood out of it. users call me an idiot or an asshole all the time.

Why are you worried about me mentally? the time they tried locking me up I was a million times worse then I've been lately. I'm saner then you but there you go twisting it to make you look good.

If you'd just asked to remove those bloody posts at the time I would have. I only do shit like leak stuff to people that super piss me off. I even listened to you about being vegan and shit.

Here's the one thing you never knew, yes I love meat but at the same time it makes me feel ill. 95% of the time I don't touch meat products yet you still attack? lol.

The time I sent pics of me eating meat was to piss you off as you'd done it to me. yeah nasty but you annoyed me. I knew how to trigger you.