• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #44416  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:02 am
peppersucks wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:29 am

You love me omg :? brb... :(
Yes, Damien, I love you.
Why do you care? I mean shit I was nice to you but then you flipped. I only followed suit.
Because in a way sometimes I can relate to you. And I understand you have anger issues. I don't really want to stress you out more than you need to be but sometimes I just have to say something.
I'm a decent person who only helps and gives his time away to help others. I could prove right now I've helped over 140 websites that got hacked this year alone. I could prove I've helped major company's secure themselves even going to the stage of writing guides to secure user data..

At this stage in time I've got the news out to over a million that they've been hacked. I never took a penny and I've never abused that data. Hell, I haven't even looked at the ebaums data as it's my site/server now. something a responsible admin does.
Well that's great.
Just when you're nasty/rude to me I'll be 100 times worse. I've had more betrayal in my life then anybody should live through. 20+ years of it. yet I still manage to help people and be good, unless you're rude/lie to me.
So have I, but I don't have that outlook. I was physically abused regularly for over a decade of my life, was voluntarily homeless off and on as a teen because of it, was lied to the first time I tried to move out, had my money stolen from me the second time I tried to get a place, wasn't being treated for Hashimoto's disease all that time, had my family threatened from a drunkard on the internet who lied to them that I was an internet whore blackmailing him with photos of his penis, among other ridiculous things, and threatened to lose them their jobs if they didn't get me off the internet (he apologized later on and has been trying to contact me - after he went to prison for doing a similar thing to another woman), for that I was beaten by my mom for trying to leave the house at night, I've formed friendships with people who completely lied about who they were in order to get me to develop feelings for them, and lied to me and about me, I've had people harass me over me being physically abused or animals being tortured to try to get me to kill myself, and the list goes on.

It's not a justification for doing something 100 times worse to them.
Calling me an idiot is nothing. you took it further bringing dumbass from Canada into things which was uncalled for. I then left it to the members to decide your outcome and stood out of it. users call me an idiot or an asshole all the time.
If I'm remembering correctly all I said was "now I know why you liked Allie". Low blow, sure, but so was insulting the animals suffering by comparing it to plants.
Why are you worried about me mentally? the time they tried locking me up I was a million times worse then I've been lately. I'm saner then you but there you go twisting it to make you look good.
I'm not mentally well either. Doesn't matter if I'm not mentally well, I can still worry about other people's mental wellness. And I'm not malicious because of it, and I'm very sane it's just tbh I have PTSD and as much as I say I'm over it, my brain appears to be permanently altered from it, and I'm not. But it doesn't mean I'm illogical or delusional or violent. Except I guess those times you mentioned earlier where apparently I told someone to kill themselves, was probably dealing with that. These days though I'm more likely to just cry a lot.
If you'd just asked to remove those bloody posts at the time I would have. I only do shit like leak stuff to people that super piss me off. I even listened to you about being vegan and shit.

Here's the one thing you never knew, yes I love meat but at the same time it makes me feel ill. 95% of the time I don't touch meat products yet you still attack? lol.
You don't want to know my feelings on this. But I'll tell you anyway. I can't tolerate ANY animal abuse. That's as much as I feel like saying right now.
 #44419  by peppersucks
 Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:30 am
Demeter wrote:
Yes, Damien, I love you.

Ok so the anger thing, it's actually similar to your PTSD it's brought on by trauma and abuse. when people don't listen and and causing stress I snap.

You have every right to say wtf you like. It's when you say things that aren't true I have an issue. call me an asshole, call me a ****** call me a lesbian I don't care. it's just words.

As much as people won't believe this, I hate drama. I don't want to fight but I'll put up a good one if needs be. I'm sorry people have done that to you I really am. this is why I always warn before I snap.

I can't remember wtf the Allie comment was but it wasn't called for. I don't want her near me let alone to hear her name. she needs putting down.

I'm an animal lover, humans need meat sadly. even with supplements it doesn't help as you can't get enough. it's proven. there's times I go weeks without eating meat and trust me I know about it. I get to the point I can't walk but once I've eaten something meaty I'm fine within a few days. and yes, I take supplements also.

I don't agree with how animals are treated, but at the end of the day I can't stop it.

Now can you please PM me the links to the images or w/e that are uploaded on the other site? I'll delete them but that's it. If you take more that's your choice.
 #44421  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 am
peppersucks wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:30 am
Demeter wrote:
Yes, Damien, I love you.

Ok so the anger thing, it's actually similar to your PTSD it's brought on by trauma and abuse. when people don't listen and and causing stress I snap.
Sorry to hear. Honestly I have anger issues too a little bit still, like I mentioned before flipping people off on the freeway. I make a mental effort to be understanding, but sometimes I snap too. Not like you, but I do. It's very suffocating holding in my rage at meat eaters. I don't express it as much anymore, but I still feel it. Like I felt it when I called you an idiot when you defended animal abuse because "plants tho". I vent in a vegan group that's very therapeutic for me because if I say someone like Lady Gaga deserved to be raped there (she's openly pro-animal torture and mocks animal rights activists, so I don't see why she should be shown sympathy when she shows none to the animals she tortures - pissed me off so much when I read she's saying she has PTSD as if she's speaking about it to help others with it - bitch only cares about herself), most of them feel the same way.
You have every right to say wtf you like. It's when you say things that aren't true I have an issue. call me an asshole, call me a ****** call me a lesbian I don't care. it's just words.
Honestly not sure what I said that wasn't true that I didn't already apologize for. You lied a lot - does that give me justification to snap at you? Maybe you don't realize you're lying. Maybe I don't realize I'm lying.
I'm an animal lover, humans need meat sadly. even with supplements it doesn't help as you can't get enough. it's proven. there's times I go weeks without eating meat and trust me I know about it. I get to the point I can't walk but once I've eaten something meaty I'm fine within a few days. and yes, I take supplements also.
Where is it proven? Because I've been vegan for about 8 years and I don't even take supplements regularly and I'm fine. If you get to the point you can't walk that's obviously a serious issue but it has nothing to do with the vegan diet as a whole. I'm still able to walk. There are vegan world record holders for running. Countless professional vegan athletes at the top of their sports.
What are you eating when you go without meat for weeks?
I don't agree with how animals are treated, but at the end of the day I can't stop it.
You can though.
Now can you please PM me the links to the images or w/e that are uploaded on the other site? I'll delete them but that's it. If you take more that's your choice.
There are countless, because the archive images still show up on google. But thank you. I've wasted way too much time today so I'm going to save searching for all the images of me for another time.
 #44422  by peppersucks
 Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:26 am
Well that's something I guess. I never meant to offend you with my plants comment I was just tired of the constant bickering.

What did I lie about? maybe we can clear this up as I'm 98% sure I haven't.

I read some study claiming you don't get this certain vitamin from eating vegan food and you can't supplement it fully which causes damage to the brain. can't remember what it was as this was months ago. It's currently 10am and I've yet to sleep.

I googled for your pictures I found like 8 they've now been censored from the database. when google updates it's cache they will be removed.

If you want these images removing fully you would have to report them to imgur/etc. If you want the links I censored PM me.

I don't condone animal abuse at all. If the animal isn't treated with respect I won't buy from the place. I can't eat certain vegan things as it makes me sick which lasts days.

As for what I eat, I eat curry's etc made with coconut/veg/beans. pretty much vegan food lol.
 #44487  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:57 am
peppersucks wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:26 am
What did I lie about? maybe we can clear this up as I'm 98% sure I haven't.
Already went over a lot of it, don't feel like repeating.
I read some study claiming you don't get this certain vitamin from eating vegan food and you can't supplement it fully which causes damage to the brain. can't remember what it was as this was months ago. It's currently 10am and I've yet to sleep.
Was it B12, because you can get it from vegan food technically if you don't wash your organic veggies. Also fortified vegan foods. B12 is sourced from bacteria, that's why it's in animal products... But animal products aren't a reliable source either, and really everyone should be supplementing with it.
https://www.ars.usda.gov/news-events/ne ... n-thought/
I googled for your pictures I found like 8 they've now been censored from the database. when google updates it's cache they will be removed.

If you want these images removing fully you would have to report them to imgur/etc. If you want the links I censored PM me.
Thank you.
I don't condone animal abuse at all. If the animal isn't treated with respect I won't buy from the place.
Sorry to break it to you but no farmers respect their animals. They say that for sales. Worked with too many farmers, seen too many undercover investigations of "humane" farms. You can't kill animals for a living and respect them. Just doesn't happen.
I can't eat certain vegan things as it makes me sick which lasts days.

As for what I eat, I eat curry's etc made with coconut/veg/beans. pretty much vegan food lol.
I could help you if you wanted help but you'd have to be more specific about what vegan food you ate, why you think it made you sick, and what omnivorous food you eat, and what vegan food you do eat. Then I could tell you how to eat a balanced vegan diet you shouldn't get sick from. You might have just not been eating right, or you have a physiological issue that needs to be worked around.