• Bots:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #44543  by Demeter
 Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:00 pm
Concerno wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 pm
I'm a super nice guy. I'd never tell you to FUCK OFF.
From my perspective you've been extremely rude to me and I'm the one who's been super nice. And since I know what I mean and you clearly don't, but I also know what you mean, then it follows that you're actually the only one here who's a cunt.
Last edited by Demeter on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #44544  by Concerno
 Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm
I've been extremely rude? Girl, I never once insulted you. You tell me to fuck off and call me a cunt when I confront you with that. Do you realize you act like a bitch here 90% of the time? I get it, you desperately need attention, but there are a few better ways to get that than acting like a bitch online or fucking a guy because he spilled mouth wash on his pants.
 #44548  by Demeter
 Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm
Concerno wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm
I've been extremely rude? Girl, I never once insulted you. You tell me to fuck off and call me a cunt when I confront you with that. Do you realize you act like a bitch here 90% of the time? I get it, you desperately need attention, but there are a few better ways to get that than acting like a bitch online or fucking a guy because he spilled mouth wash on his pants.
Oh please. You passive aggressively insult me all the time. Maybe not directly (probably that too though I just don't care to think about every time you've insulted me to be able to say).

I think I'm extremely nice 100% of the time. I could be so much bitchier, be thankful I have a sense of humor and am much more tolerant than people deserve.

And I didn't fuck a guy for attention, and you really need to think about why you thought you should bring that up (hint: because you're an asshole). You realize how many matches on tinder I got before I stopped using it? It was like at least 800. If I fucked people for attention I could be living in a mansion right now making youtube videos for a living.
 #44599  by Hakik
 Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:03 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm
You realize how many matches on tinder I got before I stopped using it? It was like at least 800. If I fucked people for attention I could be living in a mansion right now making youtube videos for a living.
Lmao you realize most guys just swipe right on every girl, no matter how ugly they are. Getting 800 matches means nothing if you're a chick.

Plus, it would probably be a lot less if you posted honest pics, like what you look like on TC lol. That will scare them off.
 #44639  by Demeter
 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:10 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:54 pm
LOL. You post tits on Tinder you're gonna get "matches". You are either too naive for your own good or just plain stupid. Judging by all the mistakes you make I'm going with the latter.
Actually didn't show tits at all on tinder - it crops the photo to be square, so you could only see my face. More like if you're female you're gonna get matches, but whatever. Irrelevant to the point I was making. Not bragging, just saying if I wanted to get attention through fucking people I'd be doing it a lot more often.
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm
You realize how many matches on tinder I got before I stopped using it? It was like at least 800. If I fucked people for attention I could be living in a mansion right now making youtube videos for a living.
Lmao you realize most guys just swipe right on every girl, no matter how ugly they are. Getting 800 matches means nothing if you're a chick.

Plus, it would probably be a lot less if you posted honest pics, like what you look like on TC lol. That will scare them off.
Lmao you realize I wasn't saying it meant anything, and the point went right over your head?

And I actually look cuter IRL than in those pics. I usually look awkward in pics, I guess because deep down I know how sad it is that I'm taking selfies.
 #44645  by Concerno
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:09 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm
Concerno wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm
I've been extremely rude? Girl, I never once insulted you. You tell me to fuck off and call me a cunt when I confront you with that. Do you realize you act like a bitch here 90% of the time? I get it, you desperately need attention, but there are a few better ways to get that than acting like a bitch online or fucking a guy because he spilled mouth wash on his pants.
Oh please. You passive aggressively insult me all the time. Maybe not directly (probably that too though I just don't care to think about every time you've insulted me to be able to say).

I think I'm extremely nice 100% of the time. I could be so much bitchier, be thankful I have a sense of humor and am much more tolerant than people deserve.

And I didn't fuck a guy for attention, and you really need to think about why you thought you should bring that up (hint: because you're an asshole). You realize how many matches on tinder I got before I stopped using it? It was like at least 800. If I fucked people for attention I could be living in a mansion right now making youtube videos for a living.
Wow... Just...wow. I obviously knew there are people like you, but to meet one outside of a hospital context is always special. Thanks for reminding me why I switched careers.
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9