#44651  by Demeter
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 am
Concerno wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:09 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm
Concerno wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm
I've been extremely rude? Girl, I never once insulted you. You tell me to fuck off and call me a cunt when I confront you with that. Do you realize you act like a bitch here 90% of the time? I get it, you desperately need attention, but there are a few better ways to get that than acting like a bitch online or fucking a guy because he spilled mouth wash on his pants.
Oh please. You passive aggressively insult me all the time. Maybe not directly (probably that too though I just don't care to think about every time you've insulted me to be able to say).

I think I'm extremely nice 100% of the time. I could be so much bitchier, be thankful I have a sense of humor and am much more tolerant than people deserve.

And I didn't fuck a guy for attention, and you really need to think about why you thought you should bring that up (hint: because you're an asshole). You realize how many matches on tinder I got before I stopped using it? It was like at least 800. If I fucked people for attention I could be living in a mansion right now making youtube videos for a living.
Wow... Just...wow. I obviously knew there are people like you, but to meet one outside of a hospital context is always special. Thanks for reminding me why I switched careers.
I think there's another reason you "switched careers". The mentally ill shouldn't be advising others who are mentally ill.
Anthrax666 wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm
I think I'm extremely nice 100% of the time. I could be so much bitchier,
The level of contradiction in this statement is unbelievable. If you can be more bitchier, how can you be 100% nice.

That's using their definition of "bitchy", genius. And you can be extremely nice and bitchy at the same time.
 #44652  by Concerno
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:33 am
Of course that's not the only reason I left my old job. I'm pursuing my life long dream. By the way, 80% of the job was diagnostics, so no advice there.

I know you've been through some sort of trauma, but why are you so impolite all of the time? You call me retarded, asshole, cunt etc, while I never once insulted you.
 #44654  by Demeter
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:54 am
Concerno wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:33 am
Of course that's not the only reason I left my old job. I'm pursuing my life long dream. By the way, 80% of the job was diagnostics, so no advice there.

I know you've been through some sort of trauma, but why are you so impolite all of the time? You call me retarded, asshole, cunt etc, while I never once insulted you.
This may be hard to understand but I'm generally only respectful to people who don't treat me like shit for no reason.
 #44660  by almostapathetic
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:35 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 am
I think there's another reason you "switched careers". The mentally ill shouldn't be advising others who are mentally ill.
Now I want you people to brace yourselves for what I'm about to post, I don't want anyone falling off a chair and hitting their head or anything while laughing your asses off...Ready...

VegansRule, post: 7059446, member: 459224 wrote:Please take this thread seriously.

I'm getting to the point where I really need to make a decision on what I'm going to do as a career. This is a huge decision and I'm having a hard time deciding because so many things interest me for various reasons. I'm getting close to a degree in psychology, but most of that is general education so I can switch to something else but I really need to decide because that will determine the other classes I take.

My main considerations:
child psychologist or psychiatrist
business owner (I don't want to give anything away but I have big plans - large scale business dream)
researcher
elementary school teacher
President of the United States

So, I would like the focus of this thread to be on those careers. But you can also talk about your own careers or career dreams.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Concerno liked this
 #44703  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 am
I mean honestly I love being a live in nanny when it's a cool family. But I need to make more money to help animals better. Also I would like to reach a point in my life where getting my hair done professionally doesn't feel like splurging and I could maybe even have a child without worrying about the quality of their lives and education.
 #44719  by Concerno
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:58 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
I mean honestly I love being a live in nanny when it's a cool family. But I need to make more money to help animals better. Also I would like to reach a point in my life where getting my hair done professionally doesn't feel like splurging and I could maybe even have a child without worrying about the quality of their lives and education.
 #44802  by almostapathetic
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:45 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
dilddle dilddle.